While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Bushcraft Set-ups

Time to look at the past in order to better deal with the future , and I'm just the old fart that is going to blaze a trail for you all to start doing your own study into expanding your skill base and stop just throwing well earned money at the situation.
Way too many of you guys , especially the younger ones, put way too much crap into your Kit and as a result it slows you down, burns more calories, dehydrates you faster, you make more noise when traveling and you stand out waaaaay more then I think that most of you have never thought about.

Plus what if you are an old dude who do too injuries or illness just cant carry that 75 lb. rucksack that you could when you were younger, or you are new to the Survivalist game but just don't have the funds that many Preppers say that you need in order to outlive the Sheeple that will be dying off by the droves when the Lights Go Out .
So get ready to start looking at spending less money, learning more skills and being better prepared.

Well I'll kick this pig off for you and all that you have to do is watch, listen, think and learn..... THAT'S IT !!!

See how simple I make it for you ??? :D

The Hidden Woodsmen Haversack Review -Junkyard Fox

Bushcraft Possibles Pouch

18th Century Woodsmans Kit & How to pack a bedroll...

Comments

• The guy in the middle video must be from somewhere around my area. He had a map of Harriman and bear mountain state parks.
  • The guy in the middle video must be from somewhere around my area. He had a map of Harriman and bear mountain state parks.

Use them as leads and reach out to introduce yourself .