While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

CMAs

So Chris Stapleton, who I really like, won album of the year. His wife also had twins today, AND it's his birthday. Great. Awesome day for Chris.
But what the fuck does the shooting in Vegas have to do with this story?
I know it's Yahoo, but still.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chris-stapleton-wins-acm-awards-album-year-couldnt-two-good-reasons-010723871.html

Comments

• So that noone else gives them any more traffic Revenue:
    "Stapleton was also up for Male Vocalist and Entertainer of the Year at the ACM Awards, which were aired live on CBS from Las Vegas. The show came six months after a gunman killed 58 people at a country music festival there in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history."

I guess that they're trying to link Country Music w "gun culture." Cause anyone who likes vocalization, America, and Family MUST be gun-crazed maniacs. Of course, Rap that actually ENCOURAGES drive-bys and mass killings is in NO WAY linked to violence... :/
  • "This just in:
    Rob's motorcycle was stolen in New York City.
    Only a few miles away, and about two years after the September 11 attacks."

See? Those two things have nothing to do with each other.

Fucking assholes.
  • They can link it anyway they want, cause if you listen to country music, the only way you own any guns is if you play the song backwards. B)
  • Hey now. I thought it only works for wives, dogs and trailer houses.