While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

We Are Going to War Soon So Who Might Win ?

I thought that maybe we could have a well thought out discussion on this topic , just without the generalized "GO USA, GO USA !!!" type of dialogue, so what are your "out of the box" ideas ?

A Marine general led a fictional Iran against US military – and won

US vs. China & Russia Together: Who Wins?

Comments

• I fear that Trump has bitten off something that Putin is more than willing to chew and spit out. I hope that Trump finds a way out of Mil action. The only way that he can fire Missiles w/o putting Troops too much in harm, would be Tomahawks from a Sub Boomer. If he uses Land or Air-based cruise missiles, the launch platforms will be vulnerable to Retaliatory Strikes. And Russia would have International Law on their side. :(

China needs commerce. And Texas has a larger GDP than all of Russia combined. So Russia doesn't need the expense of more than a Skirmish. But Trump should keep his mouth shut and put EU on the spot to deal w Russia. Maybe then they'd see the value of spending 2% of GDP in Defense. Not enjoying USA's NATO protection, while contributing 6 medics or 4 mechanics to any Active Warzone. :o :*
  • It's that Russia is willing to be straight with their people and don't make things sugar coated, that they already have the upper hand. That China has Russia back and we have.....the U.K? Point Russia again. Don't get me wrong fella, I'll die in/for this country, we just have so many snowflake and people disconnected from the idea that people will hit you instead of just calling you names...
    https://disclose.tv/watch-russias-state-tv-instructing-russian-citizens-to-start-prepping-for-the-armageddon-330593
  • Nobody wins in a world war especially as advanced as we have become at killing each other. The only positive possible outcome I can see is the world population will drop to a more sustainable level.
  • Is it me or is the current geopolitical situation looking pretty close to nostradamus's prediction?
  • What makes you think that you will be among those who live ??? :D

https://reason.com/blog/2006/04/03/to-save-the-planet-kill-90-per
    " His favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world's population is airborne Ebola (Ebola Reston), because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years. However, Professor Pianka did not mention that Ebola victims die a slow and torturous death as the virus initiates a cascade of biological calamities inside the victim that eventually liquefy the internal organs.

After praising the Ebola virus for its efficiency at killing, Pianka paused, leaned over the lectern, looked at us and carefully said, "We've got airborne 90 percent mortality in humans. Killing humans. Think about that."
  • Plus the long term contamination isn't as long as using nucs.
  • It is definitely time to start attending gatherings of like minded individuals. The alarms have sounded on to many fronts. Use these precious moments that we have remaining to get out there and meet your neighbors and communities. This is how you determine who are true American patriots, and who are enemy sympathizers. The enemies of freedom and the constitution are doing it, and they are winning. Our founding fathers pledged their lives, liberties, lands, and sacred honor to deliver you a better lifestyle than they had themselves. What type of lifestyle would YOU like to see YOUR descendants have? Laying all blame, and conspiracy aside, we are now picking fights with super powers, that regardless of our American bravado, are FULLY capable of bringing the scrap to OUR LITERAL front porches. Don't you want a pretty good idea of WHO owns the porch next to yours? And we've got an out of touch leadership insisting that we give up the very tools that we would need to ASSIST said out of touch leadership in removing said invaders from our soil. Sumpin' a little odd right thar, doncha' think? Folks, this trouble our country is facing is not a black and white thing, it ain't about Christian or Muslim. Etc., it's about not being forced into labor groups for the regime, it's about not being harassed at a military checkpoint twice per day as you report to and from whatever destinations that YOU choose. It's about freedom. It's about CHOICE. Don't you want YOUR descendants to have a choice?
  • Straight up scout, it's about freedom.