While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Understanding the language of Southern Men.

Punch another guy in the arm and call him a bitch. = Hey brother, good to see you! Look at your wife and say, "Get me some tea, bitch." = Honey, I'm tired. Never mind the fact that mama used to bring me my sippy cup, I love you. Squealing the tires at a stop sign. = I really don't care if you think I'm cool, I just wanna see what this toy can do! Emptying a 30 round magazine into an embankment= God, I love the smell of spent ammo! Covering your wife's head with the blankets after farting in bed = Damn, can't believe it was that loud, I think she heard me, might otta play this one away! Hey, Y'all watch this! = Fuck, I'm fixing to die, but, they'll think I'm chicken if I don't do this. I wear the pants in this family bitch! = I hope she washed my favorite Levi's for tomorrow. What's fer supper woman? = I spent all my allowance on beer last weekend, so, I couldn't get anything out of the vending machine at work today. Me & the boys going shooting tomorrow woman! = I really don't want to listen to my mother in law tell you what a loser you married this weekend. Whut n a hell is at?! = I've never seen that before, it's kinda spooky looking. Over yonder! = Could be anywhere, without looking where he's pointing, you'll NEVER find it. Scatter gun = shotgun. Beer belly = Fuel tank for a love machine. This is Lady Scout, thought y'all could use this information to help understand him better. ;)

Comments

• Good One !!!

As a Georgia Boy from Poughkeepsie, I Need a Little Help Now and Again... :D
  • Omg. Y'all ignore that. This is what happens when you pass out while reading and your ole lady gets ahold of your phone! Lol
  • edited April 3
    :D
    Partial hijack:
    On my first trip out west, I drove home through Tennessee.
    I couldn't understand a word those boys said.
    And they seemed to find Brooklynese quite amusing.
    Goddammit! I don't have an accent. YOU guys have the accent!
  • Well, if you paid attention to my wife's opinions there, now you can speak "Southern Boy". It's a whole other country. Lol
  • Dang Scout, your woman teaches really well. You should have her post more often.

Alot of "bitches" in those posts though....Hmmm, you don't really call her that often do you?

I might need to get a teen Kentucky wife. Know any that need an "older man?"
  • One thing about us Tennesseans, we can spot a yankee invader as soon as they open their mouths. LOL.
  • edited April 3
    Whiterussian1974
    10:26AM Flag
    Dang Scout, your woman teaches really well. You should have her post more often.

Alot of "bitches" in those posts though....Hmmm, you don't really call her that often do you?

I might need to get a teen Kentucky wife. Know any that need an "older man?" '..................... Well, actually, yes, that's one of the pet names I call her. But, don't let her fool you, she don't exactly always call me Scout either. Especially when it's time for lovin'. LMAO!!! :) ..... And as far as the Ky wife goes, alot of the Ky girls may be willing to share you with another woman, as long as she ain't Russian. So, you may need backup from time to time. Lol
  • Being from Acworth, and quite shockingly enough I don’t have a southern accent. At all. PM, Scout, and Diehard can attest to that. Overall, that’s one helluva list lady Scout, and it’s all pretty accurate. Except the arm punch thing, my fiancé would just punch me back. All things we southerners say are relative and contextual, so one thing could mean one thing in one context, and something else in another. For instance, the tire squealing at stop signs, in my area that means you have a small member, and you’re doing to “impress” the locals. In the back woods, it’s making sure the transmission you rebuilt in your garage doesn’t drop out from underneath you lmao!
  • Yup, like: shit = poo, but, sheeeiittt = Could be anything from I like that, to, Damn that hurt! Hahaha!
  • edited April 3
    Wait, your fiance' is another guy Leviathan? :o Not that I have a problem with it, just curious? HAHAHA!
  • edited April 4
    That night I spent in Tennessee, the vols were playing rutgers.
    Damn near whole state was decked out in orange!
  • Lol, seems like there don't need to be any sporting events scheduled for Tennesseans to wear nothing but Orange. Hahaha!
  • You ain’t right Scout, ain’t right at all.
  • Here you go buddy
    BF28DC64-B9DE-4F1F-9B20-141283E94D19.jpeg
    1356 x 2411 - 565K
  • Looks pretty good for a tranny. Haha
  • You motherforklifter.
  • Hahaha! You the one said if you punched her in the arm she'd hit you back, AFTER Lady Scout said, "Punch another guy in the arm and call HIM a bitch =" and I ain't right?! Hahaha! ...... I'm just messing with you brother, she's beautiful. :D
  • I completely forgot all about the original post, my bad. It’s funnier now you pointed out what I failed to remember, I was in PT when I posted the picture. She and I appreciate the compliment!
  • Has she got an older sister?
  • edited April 5
    Leviathan wrote: »
    I completely forgot all about the original post, my bad. It’s funnier now you pointed out what I failed to remember, I was in PT when I posted the picture. She and I appreciate the compliment!

It's even funnier now that I know what gets you bent the quickest! We ever end up in the same foxhole together and I'll make you into a stone cold killer! ;) lol
  • HAHAHAAA .......Leviathan , now you know why it's easier to trap pups then old dogs , you took the bait without sniffing it first !!!
  • She has a sister, but she’s engaged. Sorry Barrett. Scout, I’m not bent, it had me rolling around laughing after I realized my “Doh!” Moment. If you and I are in Indian country, in a foxhole I think you’ll learn A LOT about my temper rather quickly.
  • Hahaha! Don't worry, I'll find your button eventually. I'm pretty good at pissing people off! Lmao!!!
  • Remember the words of the wise old Sage :
    It is far better to be pissed off rather then to be pissed on. :D
  • Lol, yup.
  • Here is a couple more; Yee-own-too= Do you want to. Hee-y-own-outta-hee-ya = I think this means get on out of here, he yells it while running stray dog off the property, but, I've heard it at other times to. Gimme-a-burr-bitch= Get me a beer please, my sweetie p! And discombobulated =I'm not real sure what that one means, sounds kinda messed up to me. Huh? = I heard you honey, I'm just pretending that I didn't hoping you won't say it again. She done gone toppedy tip! = Something or someone is fell over. Hahaha! And my personal favorite, .... Woosh-a-neverdid-at! = I wish I hadn't done that, a good woman would a told me not to so I could argue about it, then do it anyway! Y'all have fun! >:)
  • Woman, yer giving away opsec, it's a reason us southern fellers gots code talk! Keeps some of them up yonder folks a wonderin'. B)
  • a lot of that sounds like lousiana talk to me. I kind of have my own expressions too....like when I say "I gotta R Kelly", that means I need to urinate. "MOTHERFUCKA , you gonna make me go for win number 10" means Im about to kick your ass(its a reference to my boxing record, which was 9-17-2), "weavalinas" are women who wear weave or wigs, "Mexican agriculture" is weed, and when I clock out at work, I always say "that beer aint gonna drink itself"
  • Some of it is cajun talk, Louisiana is in the south. And west ky is chocked plumb full of swamps, I know, sometimes I have to go in there with a switch to get my honey do when his compass seems broken and he can't seem to find his way home.
  • They didn't have to know about the switch part, sweets, you could have said "snack cake". :D