While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

A year

Well, today is a year since I moved out of New York City.
It's been a pretty rough year.
My life has basically been a disaster. The place in Jersey I moved to is not what I had in mind, but that's what I got.
But I don't regret leaving the city.
I feel bad for anyone "like us" that is still stuck in that shit hole.
And I'm grateful that I had the means to leave.
I know some of us don't live where we want to live, and aren't able to change that yet.

It may not seem like much, but I lived in Brooklyn for my first 47 years, and moving to Jersey was a big deal for me.
It's also good practice for when I hopefully move out west in five years when I retire.

Here's what I hope to accomplish over the next year:
My AR is on the way (FUCK YEAH!), and should be here next weekend.
Once the snow melts, I'm going to sell my motorcycle and buy a truck.
Then get my hernia fixed and start exercising again.
And if all that happens, the final part of my plan is to get a press and start reloading.

If l can tick 'em all off by this time next year, I will be a hard, well armed, and well-equipped minuteman!

Comments

• TLP, if I can ever hit one of these lotteries, I'm gonna buy some property up the road from me. It's 4500 acres of mountain land that is very secluded. Perfect for us.
  • Sweet plan brother, keep hammering.
  • You made your Plan, and stuck w it. That's what matters.

Life isn't a Destination, it's a Journey. Many happy Trails in your Future my Brother. Hopefully out West w PM and Co. B)
  • Ya Rob! Good for you!! Get your retirement and get out West brother.
  • I feel ya bro, it was a wild one for me too...except, rather than moving out of the hood, Im back in the hood in Dallas, starting all over again
  • ^ r u in a really shitty neighborhood?

Thanks for all the encouragement, brothers!
  • its pretty bad, but not all bad.....there are lots of hot chicks with loose morals though...that's a plus :)
  • :D
    I was just watching a video about vd in the army.