While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Sovereign Bob and Sovereign Rob

My given name is Rob.
So I was talking to a friend of mine, who should know better; about guns, freedom, etc.
I said guns are the difference between free men and subjects.
Then I said "That's the thing about being American- I'm sovereign."

And there you have it:
sovereign Bob, and now, sovereign Rob! :D

Comments

• Copy-Cat.... :D
  • my names paul, but my friends call me p-gizzle or hillbilly
  • My friends call me my current username, Cue Ball, Chrome Dome (back when I used to bic my head), Satan, Poole, Mr. Poole (I hate it and they know it), or just Preston. Pick one and go nuts.
  • ^^^ How 'Bout.... Chrome Poole Ball

:# B)
  • Hahahahahahahahahaha! That’s a new one! Go nuts Bob!
  • Don't give a dang what you call me as long as it AIN'T "late for supper". :)
  • Guns are not the difference between free men and subjects. 300 million some odd guns in this country, and we are all still subjects. Is you land and home private, or do you pay the state rent to make pretend that you are Sovereign ?

As for what the difference between free men and subjects are, that most certainly must start within the mind and soul before any amount of guns are brought into the equation. You don't need guns to be free, but you MUST have a free mind and soul to even begin to navigate the path of killing your en-slavers to attempt to find freedom and sovereignty.

Being American does not make one sovereign, being American actually means the opposite . Being American means that you are property, subject, chattel, tenant, serf, employee, debt slave to the corporation. Nothing in there even hints at freedom. Most of us are delusional in regard to America equaling freedom. The truth of the matter has been a cause for quite a lot of cognitive dissonance.
  • edited April 6
    Being Americans don't make you property S&S, it's that whole "citizen" part that bites you in the sack. We are born in America, on the continent of America. You are thereby an American even if the United States no longer existed.
  • In you example, wouldn't that make you a North American then ? Everyone is born in a geographic location, with names that have changed and will continue to change long after we are gone. I was formed in my mothers waters and came out of her vagina. Maybe that would make me a vagina-ian, or just a vagina ? I am proud to have emerged from my mothers vagina. It is much more preferable, IMHO, than being one of those poor bastards that emerge from their mothers asshole. You know the kind, with peanut and corn indents in the forehead.
  • Yeah, I know some of them folks. But, the continents were named long before the dictatorships within them, they will be the same name long after they're gone. Nah, I think those of us who obey all of our masters laws will live long enough to rename the country.
  • Oh, by the way, welcome to the forum. We have a section for the new recruits to make introduction. You'll get a warmer welcome from the rest of the crew that way.
  • Your last sentence is saying that those of us who obey masters laws will live long enough to see the day the country is renamed. Is that what you meant to say ? It makes sense. The nail that stays down does not see the hammer, but if you and I are staying down, who is killing master and getting to rename the geographic area ?

I think I understand what you meant to say.

Those of us who disobey masters laws, and survive, will get to live long enough to rename the country ?

I wonder what the process will be to rename the geographic location ? I bet it's the group with the most guns that will decide that.

Just to toss my hat into the arena, I would suggest we name the geographic location formerly known as the continental united states as, Pina Coldada-Burg.

https://youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=dPn33kAtdLU
  • We should also make menstruation huts mandatory as well. It will be much easier to get this to catch on if we implement it at the very beginning of the new era, then trying to mount that horse mid stream.
  • Well, the goodest master did say that the meek would inherit the earth. Those who don't fight keeps the head low and wins in the end.
  • He also said a lot of shit which could be used for AND against your last post. I guess it all depends on what we all want to individually believe ?

The word archangel is used only once in the bible. It is in reference to Micheal. It is a translation from Greek meaning chief angel, or better yet, angel of origin. Some say that Micheal and Jesus are one in the same. Basically, when Micheal left the heavens and crawled out of Mary's vagina, he became flesh and blood, son of man, known as Jesus Christ. Christ coming from the Christos or anointed one. Think Crisco.

It begs the question. When Jesus died on the cross/pole, for mankind's sins, resurrected 3 days later, roamed around for another 40 days and then finally ascended back into heaven, did he do so as a spirit/angel or flesh and blood man, or hybrid of both ? Would that make him Micheal again, or Jesus ? I have been perplexed with this idea.
  • Could you please give me a biblical reference that shows where he wandered around for 40 days after crucifixion? Im not remember that part.
  • Acts 1:3 New International Version (NIV)

3 After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God.
  • Ahh, just misunderstood then. Thought you may have been referring to 40 in the wild.
  • lots of 40 ouncers in the bible.

The number 40 pops up 146 times, usually in reference to a period of testing, trial or probation.

Oddly enough, the number 69 does not appear once. Weird.
  • edited April 6
    Yes it does, it's at the bottom of the page. You just gotta read deeper. Lol
  • edited April 6
    Michael is from the Hebrew name Mikha'el , meaning "who is like God ? ". This is a rhetorical question, implying no person is like God. Michael is one of the seven archangels in Hebrew tradition and the only one identified as an archangel in the Bible. In the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament he is named as a protector of Israel. In the Book of Revelation in the New Testament he is portrayed as the leader of heaven's armies in the war against Satan, and is thus considered the patron saint of soldiers in Christianity.

It is in Fundamentalist Christianity and some other Sects like Jehovah Witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists just to name a few that believe that due to overlapping titles given to both Michael and Jesus through different translations of the New Testament that the two are one in the same .

The word Archangel is actually mentioned twice , not ONCE , in the Bible (Jude 9, 1 Thess 4:16), one time applied directly to Michael, both times appearing in singular form.

Some Christians question why Michael would say in Jude 9 "The Lord rebuke you!" if he is God. But in Zechariah 3:2, God says the same words "The Lord rebuke you, Satan!" This is nothing but confusing to those who choose to take what they read at face value without getting into the true etymology of names and titles , and usually only use the Greek translations of them , when in reality they should be using the Hebrew versions because of the very simple fact that the scriptures are based on and relate to the Hebrew people and their history.

This is one of many lies told and repeated so often that leads to confusing the layman study of the scriptures.
    As the vast majority of Biblical scholars have said over the years, if Jesus was to come back today he would not recognize what the Christian church has turned into.

This is all due to the ..... FALSE PROGRESSIVE THEOLOGY TEACHINGS THAT THE BIBLE CHANGES TO SUITE THE EVOLUTION OF THE CHURCH .

This is why I have stopped trying to teach on here where the church has gotten so far off of the narrow path, instead of wanting to learn the truth that has been kept from most of those who call themselves Christians by Jew hating Church leadership , they staunchly try to defend what they have been taught instead of shedding the scales on their eyes that are keeping them from seeing the real ugly truths of the matter.
  • Guns are not the difference between free men and subjects. 300 million some odd guns in this country, and we are all still subjects. Is you land and home private, or do you pay the state rent to make pretend that you are Sovereign ?

As for what the difference between free men and subjects are, that most certainly must start within the mind and soul before any amount of guns are brought into the equation. You don't need guns to be free, but you MUST have a free mind and soul to even begin to navigate the path of killing your en-slavers to attempt to find freedom and sovereignty.

Being American does not make one sovereign, being American actually means the opposite . Being American means that you are property, subject, chattel, tenant, serf, employee, debt slave to the corporation. Nothing in there even hints at freedom. Most of us are delusional in regard to America equaling freedom. The truth of the matter has been a cause for quite a lot of cognitive dissonance.

Guns may very well not be what keeps us free but they sure do even the odds. As a woman I carry my pistol everywhere I go. I don't have to worry about being kidnapped, held hostage or raped by the biggest loser in town who can't get laid on his own. Because of the gun, I have a chance. A chance to dial 911 and call the coroner to get the trash off my lawn. Yeah, the lawn I pay governmental rent on. There was time in my life when I was nervous around guns, iwas nervous because I didn't have one. Even though I grew up here my parents were the "that's boy stuff, not girl stuff" kinda people. So I didn't get to shoot ride 4wheelers, or play in the woods. Then I grew up and married a man who refused to allow me to be a victim. He forced me onto a range, he forced me to train. Now, NOBODY forces me to do shit, I go where I want, I do what I want, I say what I want. So in fact, yes, guns ARE the difference between freedom and slavery. They gave me the courage and strength to stand up for myself and take control of that which is rightfully mine. So yes guy, I do believe guns are the difference. God said sell your cloak and purse and buy you a sword, now that my husband has gotten it through my skull that only I can keep me safe, I have a cloak, a purse, and a big damn sword.
  • Rah! Damn girl, tell em like it is! I'm kinda impressed with that'n! Now y'all see why she's wearing my other dog tag.
  • I find it funny that our biggest repeat (banned) anarchist who seems to detest the nation as a nation comes in with a name representative of our Nations greatest symbols.
  • edited April 6
    Doh! Just went public! It weren't me! ;) .... Dirt, we pegged you right off the damn bat, hell, I hadn't even read the first paragraph of your first post all the way through before ID'ing you, and I ain't the only one. Stick around and do what you do, won't be long before you see WE are "true" ;) And further more, I do in fact respect your tenacity and and perseverance, but, it begs me to question: If all of us master kneeling slave dwellers are so detestable in your eyes, why do you keep trying to roll with us? I mean, to be an anarchist is to be a singular God, why do you preach to us? Serous questions I'm hoping you'll answer truthfully. Cause some of us are starting to wonder if you are not in fact one of the whack jobs with rights making a strong case as to why we shouldn't have them. Or, are a federal provocateur, if that's the case, you suck at it.
  • edited April 6
    I found DIRT !!!

d32yepdyx3j1.png

Looks like he's a little bound up by that look on his face, must be all of that LEFTIST B.S. in his system , like the button that he is wearing . Anyone up for pitching for a bottle of EX LAX for the little pr--- ? I meant to say PROVOCATEUR ( my spelling is slipping) .

Anyone ......anyone ...... no takers ?
    *sound of crickets *

image.png
    890 x 501 - 509K
  • ^ And load it directly into the bottom barrel, rather than the top. :D
  • It's all just entertainment. You guys take care !!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ux1o7F5oEb4

• edited April 6
    https://goo.gl/images/o7VVHB that is all I got to say about that. Lol look at the cartoon on the left
  • edited April 6
    It's not entertainment for US. Unlike many in this nation, WE actually care for the country that's being stolen from us. We take saving our nation seriously. We really don't have time for games of paintball when the enemies are using live ammo. One of the things that you are failing to realize is that many of us here are in fact involved in law enforcement, or, formerly were. There are skills floating around this forum that you couldn't possibly imagine, and, we can spot a bandit days away. Ever heard some idiot say, "I can smell a cop a mile away!" Yeah, me too, mostly hear it through the other side of the glass.