While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Breaking down gun confiscation by the numbers

http://taurarious.blogspot.com/2018/03/breaking-down-gun-confiscation-by.html?m=1

Gun confiscation in perspective.

Okay so with all the talk going around of gun confiscation I thought it would be good to put everything into perspective and just break it down by the numbers. Since numbers don’t have emotion, I felt this would be the best way to look at things. Both side of this argument are very passionate about their beliefs, but just how realistic is gun confiscation.

Continue reading at link posted above...

T

Comments

• Awesome article man it really puts it into perspective. Could we say though that making it more difficult to buy and sell guns via legislation in a way be a form of confiscation? Maybe not direct door to door confiscation but incremental confiscation to where years down the road a gun owner would be a rare breed? We all know that the powers that be don’t have the balls to drop the hammer down hard and even if they did they know that it wouldn’t end well so their solution to that is slow incremental confiscation because we all know that they’re in it for the long haul. Maybe we should just start calling any anti gun legislation covert gun confiscation.
  • ygd3g768vcv3.png
    image.png
    400 x 260 - 167K
  • Once again, molon labe, in WHATEVER means they feel necessary. I'll be dead before they get mine, so, f-em.
  • ^ Re: Sov Bob
    IMG_2629.JPG
    2448 x 3264 - 979K

• I have to assume that the top guys(and gals) at the top of the gun grabbing pyramid have at least some passing familiarity with math. So they know that when time comes for confiscation, optics are everything and it cant be seen as wholesale. They will probably try something likean "optional byback" and 2 year amnesty. they will probably at least at first confine actually going and getting guns to targets that seem like legit threats to society at large, thus avoiding coming off as universal gun grabbers. Like I can see them going into the rio grande valley under the guise of disarming and detaining suspecteded carte. members, or in Idaho, under the guise of trying to break up a skinhead meth cooking ring.