While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Unexpected Surprise

Good morning to all, last night I decided to take a chance and send an email to a former CIA black ops operative. Currently, we are working out a time to speak, wish me luck!

Comments

• If he tells you to call him " Deepthroat ", run away !!!
  • It will be an over the phone conversation, nothing more or less.
  • What is this Convo concerning?

BTW, if they want to be called "Deepthroat," have her give ME a call. LOL

(FYI, my Callsign is "BallsDeep.") ;) :D B)
  • Some intel I’ve come across back in 2012 if memory serves, no evidence proving or disproving it though. Check up on the old codger, and see if he plans on releasing his book in paperback form.
  • My advice? You didn't ask, but, here it is. DON'T DO IT OVER THE PHONE, make him meet with you in person. Too many things can be recorded, edited, and twisted into criminal statements. If he s who he says he is, not only will he understand, but, he'll have the testicular fortitude to show up.
  • I doubt he will come from Colorado to meet me here in GA.
  • You can now drag and drop images here to add them to your post! They will appear wherever your caret is.
  • Barrett, resend your last.
  • Leviathan wrote: »
    I doubt he will come from Colorado to meet me here in GA.

Colorado ???
    If he lives by me then I think that I know of whom you speak. B)

• The one and only Cody Snodgres, he blew the lid on Waco, Nicaragua, and a few other locations I’m sure we are all familiar with 9/11.