While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Am I the only one?

Just out of curiosity, and, because I'm not exactly in the habit of staring at orher men in the restroom, but am I the only idiot that STILL reaches for the flush handle at the urinal when done pissing and putting my rooster away? I mean, this whole automatic flush sensor thingy has been in public restrooms for years now and I still look for the flush handle EVERY FRIGGIN TIME! I'm becoming slightly concerned with my adaptability capabilities in my not as old as some days. Is it just me? Ok, let her rip tater chip, I can hack it! Lol

Comments

• BEFORE I step up to a Urinal, my Situational Awareness makes me look around and assess the Scene. I look (at a Glance) for anything unordinary. Bombs, Drugs, Leaks, Spills, Hazards.

This means that I ALSO and looking for Tripwires, and other Sensors. Thus, I note if there's a Proximity Sensor to flush. So, BEFORE stepping up to the Urinal, I unzip and prepare to extract so that my movements won't cause an unintended flush that might spray onto my clothing.

Just use it as yet another Surveillance Protocol to add to your Repertoire. ;) B)
  • I’m a stupid millennial so I need to ask, what is this flush handle you speak of. Lmao B)

:D
  • edited March 24
    WR, saddest part is, I do the same, yet, I STILL reach for the handle KNOWING damn well in advance that it don't exist! T, somehow I knew it would go there, too funny! Lmao!!!! .... Flush handle definition: Ancient history.
  • edited March 24
    Scout..You've just experienced the MANDELA EFFECT !!! B) B) B)

Are We Living In Split Realities? The Mandela Effect & False Memories
  • with the extreme gayness of my school and my stomping grounds, I usually go to a stall to piss on general principle
  • That practice may in fact be adding to the "gayness" of your school brother! We live in an age of confused youngsters who don't know that watching other dudes in the restroom is a carnal sin, they see you go into the stall and auto-assume that that's how the "big boys" do it. Next thing you know, they THINK they are women. Hahaha!
  • I am Hoping that TackleB... STANDS when He Uses the Stall to Piss... :D
  • edited March 24
    OMG, Chappy! It WAS IN FACT "BernstEIn" Bears! I STILL got one of mine from childhood that has a couple pages stuck together by one of my cleverly hidden boogers I deposited when I was 6, they can check the age of the booger alongside it's DNA proving that it is in fact my booger. I'm a kid of the '70s. I'm going to dig through storage when I get the chance just to prove this theory possible! Damn, that's some "Welcome to the Matrix" shit right there!
  • You can now drag and drop images here to add them to your post! They will appear wherever your caret is.
    I am Hoping that TackleB... STANDS when He Uses the Stall to Piss... :D

of course I do....hell, to be honest, back when I lived out in west Texas I rarely pissed inside, the plants out there need moisture
  • Tack, did you remember to use the Hand Sanitizer sticking through the Stall's Wall?
  • You can now drag and drop images here to add them to your post! They will appear wherever your caret is.
    Tack, did you remember to use the Hand Sanitizer sticking through the Stall's Wall?

dude, at school I don't use SHIT, at work, yeah, they got that shit in bottles
  • I said sticking THROUGH the wall. (AKA: Glory Hole. LOL) :*
  • Haha. Apparently he has a gloryhole in his new apartment.
  • naw, but I LOVE the new neighborhood......weavalinas EVERYWHERE