While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Four Horsemen - Feature Documentary - Official Version

Yes I know that it's long but do yourself a favor and watch this, it's really that important that you are aware of this information. I posted this at the old site so here is your second chance to open your mind to the past , and help you prepare better for the future.

Four Horsemen - Feature Documentary - Official Version

Comments

• OK, so let's say every corrupt politician in this country disappeared tomorrow. You don't think the 10,000 people that take their place will eventually become just as corrupt?
    It's inherent in humanity.
    We elected them.
    (Not we on this site, but you know what I mean.)
    Our countrymen love Hitlary and Osama.
    We call ourselves 3%ers because the other 97% of the people in this country don't give a shit about anything except themselves.
    Generally, people will get away with whatever they can.
    There's nothing to change.
    Humanity will always be corrupt and flawed.
  • We kicked out the evil British during the first revolution.
    And what did that get us to?
    We're more corrupt now than the British were.
  • No power society ever last that long and I think we're on our way out, a couple to a few hundred years, then collapse. I'm sorry to some of the members but when you take g-d out of everything you're left with what we are suffering from. This LIBERAL society we have now is from a everyone gets a trophy, spoil the child spare the rod world we have let take a foot hold. RESET!
  • edited March 17
    All of the different books that I have read and videos that I have watched on how long a Empire lasts before it crashes is 250 years . Well it'll be 242 years that we have been an empire come July 4th of this year.

That leaves 8 more years, but that really doesn't mean anything when you take into account how fast things now move much faster then they ever did in the past.

Personally , I think that we are really running on just borrowed time, and even that is just about up. I'd say look to the next POTUS election to be when the clock runs out if not before.

Hey it's history, and so far it has always repeated the same way, so why should we be any different when we are doing the same stuff that those who came before us did and failed at ?

And then.........

And then..................
  • I thought the world was going to end when McCain lost the election. :D
  • I thought the world was going to end when McCain lost the election. :D

I bet that you misspoke and really meant to say when " MONDALE "lost the election , I know that your getting up there in years TLP. :D
  • Mike your math actually is from the time Independence was actually declared. All of history has been from the beginning of the rise of the nation. Since actions began in 1765 with the stamp act, and that is when colonials began revolting British rule, we are actually at 253 years. By that mark we are 3 years past due and in my eyes I can tell. I’m sure others can as well. Also remember that the 250 mark is the beginning of the end. By that it also shows. Much like Rome wasn’t built in a day it also didn’t fall in one. We are already in the midst of the fall. At this point it’s less about when is about how far we fall.
  • edited March 18
    Yeah well..................... It still gave me the opportunity to listen to two cool tunes... so there....... :p
  • I think it depends on when the US “officially” became an empire. Was that during the industrial revolution or the creation of the United Nations? Either way there’s still a few empires that lasted longer than 250 years so who knows when exactly the collapse of the US will happen. Hell it could already be happening but just at a super slow pace right now. No one said the collapse had to be a sudden event.
  • is it maybe possible that the collapse of the empire might not equal a complete collapse of society and it might not be a bad thing
  • I think we're already in it, when you look at where we are at compared to where others were when they started their downfall. Much like where The Roman and British empires were, we are trying to control what goes on around the world.
  • You can now drag and drop images here to add them to your post! They will appear wherever your caret is.
    All of the different books that I have read and videos that I have watched on how long a Empire lasts before it crashes is 250 years . Well it'll be 242 years that we have been an empire come July 4th of this year.

That leaves 8 more years, but that really doesn't mean anything when you take into account how fast things now move much faster then they ever did in the past.

Personally , I think that we are really running on just borrowed time, and even that is just about up. I'd say look to the next POTUS election to be when the clock runs out if not before.

Hey it's history, and so far it has always repeated the same way, so why should we be any different when we are doing the same stuff that those who came before us did and failed at ?

And then.........

And then..................

I read once that history doensnt really repeat itself, but it echoes and rhymes alot
  • We have over 800 military bases in more then 150 countries and territories whereas Britain, France and Russia have about 30 foreign bases combined.

In Okinawa alone there are more than 30 bases.

We have well over 5o "lily pad bases" in smaller foreign countries and are constantly building more so as in conjunction with the larger bases we can project our strength throughout the entire world .

We still maintain the largest collection of foreign bases in world history: more than 1,000 military installations outside the 50 states . They include everything from decades-old bases in Germany and Japan to brand-new drone bases in Ethiopia and the Seychelles islands in the Indian Ocean and even resorts for military vacationers in Italy and South Korea.

In Afghanistan, the U.S.-led international force still occupies more than 450 bases.

We also have 11 aircraft carrier task forces — essentially floating bases — and a significant, and growing, military presence in space. The United States currently spends an estimated $250 billion annually maintaining bases and troops overseas that we know about, not including any BLACK BUDGET bases run by the CIA .

In the Philippines, as many as 600 special forces troops have quietly been operating in the country’s south since January 2002. The USA and the Philippines reached agreements on the future U.S. use of Clark and Subic bases several years ago , as well as other repair and supply hubs from the Vietnam War era.

The U.S. even signed a 2011 defense agreement with former enemy Vietnam over the Navy’s increased use of Vietnamese ports !

Do you guys want me to go on ?

WE ARE THE SINGLE BIGGEST MILITARY EMPIRE THE ENTIRE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN !!!
    And yet the vast majority of Americans think that the world loves us and can't understand why others of the world hates us, the ignorance is staggering.

When we fall just think about those bases and all that they may contain being seized and then used against others and even ourselves in the future when we can no longer hold onto what we have for so long including the very Continental United States itself.

Where do you guys think all of that U.N. equipment and troops will come from that the International Bankers will send in to reclaim their interests here ? It will be foreign based U.S. troops who are stranded overseas and their equipment that want to get back home but will now be under the command of the U.N. .
    Think we won't be ?
    Just as any Vet who was forced to wear the U.N. blue beret, and did so because they were ordered to do so.
    What would you agree to do in order to get back home to see what is left of your family ?

How many foreigners in foreign lands would YOU march over killing and subduing as YOU and others like you slowly worked your way back to transport that would bring YOU back to the U.S. , if any of YOU actually made it at all, just because YOU were left no other choice, ordered to, feared for YOUR safety so YOU stayed with YOUR BUDDIES because what else could YOU do ?

Think guys, think !

Study what other armies have done in the past and then apply our modern technology to them. Can you imagine if the Roman Legions had our weapons of today and knew how to use them ?
    Look at the split of the Roman Empire and how the Western half of it fell into complete disorder and crumbled , while at the same time the Eastern half went on as if nothing had happened and continued business as usual.

Nothing really changes except for the players and the short-term objectives, but the Master Plan remains the same, COMPLETE DOMINATION OF ONE FORM OR ANOTHER OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Now , do any of you have any ideas on how to survive that ?

Because I do.

• pastor...one MAJOR reason for the institution of the second amendment and the insistence on a well armed citizenry was the avoidance of imperialism while still maintaining national security
  • And yet here we are , the largest military in the world, most of our Rights of Personal Freedom and Privacy are gone compared to what they were just prior to 911, ALL of our electronic forms of communication are recorded and archived as future "evidence" against everyone, those in government have shown that they are immune to to same type of legal treatment as per the average citizen, etc, etc, etc,.
    We are living in a house of cards doused with gas and there are matches laying all around it.

WE are too big to fail, just like the banks that screwed us so bad back in 2008, who went to jail ?
    Just a couple of lower level employees, that is it and yet the banks just keep going on.
    That is where our country is at, it just puts on Bread ( massive welfare for many who do not really NEED it ) and Circuses ( the media) and keeps doing what it can to divide the citizens so we are to busy fighting and fearing other citizens that we just shrug off anything Washington does because we know that nothing will be done about it.
    That is what they want , it is an old plan that ALL Empires use .

Look at it this way...... WE are Citizens of The Galactic Empire , the Sith are running things but we are just a very small band of Rebels who strike back whenever we can, and there are even fewer remaining Jedi to lead and train said Rebels.

But when one Empire falls, it is always reorganized into another one, and it just keeps going on until either all of the Rebels are dead, or the population sees a real chance that in following the Rebels that they can push back hard against all of the Stormtroopers and Death Stars and Droid armies that they send against us.

So young Luke Skywalker , I ask you again ......" What can be done to strengthen the Rebel Forces ?"
  • Wow Mike that was quite sobering! As far as what can be done about it goes, for starters we should all have a small group of 5-8 people who each specialize in various survival and weapons/self defense skills and each person teach their specialized skill to the rest of the group so if one person goes down the whole group can still go on. Small groups are also less likely to be infiltrated.