While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

National School Walkout

They are saying that they are too young and incompetent to responsibly purchase and use firearms.

We should respond by proposing Legislation (not actually passing it) that the National Age for DL's, Cigarettes, University Admissions, Signing Contracts, having Sex, Abortions, Voting, and any and ALL Welfare Benefits be set to 21-25.

Going to Reform School for sex under 21? Not getting a DL, Foodstamps, Abortions, Free Housing, etc until 21? The would be placed FIRMLY in their places!

And if being under 21 is too immature to handle basic machinery, then they are OBVIOUSLY too immature to conduct walkouts and express Political Speech.

Bravo to the Schools who are expelling for Students' disruptive Behaviour. If they're too young to handle basic Safety Requirements, they are too young to cause Disruptions and instigate Rights Violations.

Comments

• some schools are forcing students to participate in the walk out
  • Government schools are evil. If you send your child to public school, your a fucking idiot. You bring a child into this world, and then you assume that you don't have to raise it ? Your gonna let a government stooge "teach" your child for half the day. 5 days a week, your child is being indoctrinated by the government, and that is OK with most people ?

Most people here seem to have major issues with the government, yet they let their children run into the arms of their true parents, the government ! Some here have talked about how the children are the future, and how important they are. If this is true, then why would we so easily hand them over to corruption and perversion ?

Bringing this back to the title of the thread, if everyone didn't send their seemingly precious young to the government centers, then we wouldn't be having this issue of the walkouts to begin with.

To anyone thinking that, some of us don't have an option, we have to use the public school system because we can't afford home school, or afford a different private school, I call BS. Maybe you should have thought about that before bringing a child into this world.
  • Yeah...

The Atlanta Public School System said it was "OK" for the students to walk out.

The Northern Metro School systems said "walk out, and face the consequences"

It is Funny / Strange That the Northern Suburb school systems have a higher graduation rate and higher SAT Scores ...
  • I'm with ya all the way WR !!!
    If they are saying that they are not old enough to be responsible then that is all on them, not us .

NICE ONE !!!
  • Bryan,

Wow. Okay so I’m going to say this the best way I can. Sending your kids to a public school is no different than sending them to a private or charter school. Even homeschooling for that matter. The subject matter is all the same. That’s regulated and mandatory so all options are a zero sum. Fact is that what kids do learn from actual subjects in school is valuable. Allowing someone to teach your children what you do not have time to teach them yourself is not failing them as a parent. It’s using tools and resources available.

The problems that we have with society today is the parents fault though. Failing to expose your children to all aspect of ideals will breed curiousity for the other end of the spectrum. This is the parents responsibility and no one else’s. Kids that go to public schools can be good people. You have to teach them to be open minded and never take what they are told to be truth. Learn the truth on their own. Parents have for too long taught their kids to respect authority without question but that has got us where we are today. A bunch of school kids who never have felt failure are thinking that they can do whatever they want because mommy said they could.

Might I suggest in place of attacking those here who actually parent their kids in whatever way they see fit you focus your energy on finding a local solution. Sharing ideas on how to fix the problem is ten times more productive then pointing out what you see is the problem.

really what was your intent with the little rant. Do you have kids? Do you home school them?

This isn’t fedbook so you aren’t getting any shares for radical idiocy so bring it down a notch. We are supposed to be on the same side and you sound like some Redneck freaking dick farmer who’s more interested in controlling a conversation than actually participating in one.
  • YOU GO "T" , I'M PICKING UP WHAT YOUR PUTTING DOWN BROTHER !!!

CAN I GET AN AMEN HERE ?!?! o:)
  • Guess whos back....
    Back again....
  • The only thing the government schools and the other schools using government curriculum produce, are one thing, and one thing only, obedient citizens. Defending public schools and government curriculum sounds like something a, how did you say, "Redneck freaking dick farmer" would most likely do.

As for a solution, I think I made it evident that being responsible for yourself and your children's lives was the answer. Too many entitlements, excuses, justifications, compromises, and reasonable explanations. Either we are responsible for ourselves, or we are not. Sending the children off to government workers with government agendas really defeats the whole purpose of building this "once great nation" back to it's potential.

Garbage in, garbage out.
  • You both have valid Points, though I wonder if Bryan is here to participate or simply find fault and point to how brilliant he is.... ?

I went to Catholic Schools until 7th Grade, w a break for Spring of 5th and all of 6th. I LOVED Public Schools. Far more Freedoms and Opportunities than I ever had at Catholic Indoctrination Camp.

Now I don't claim that Public Schools are good, let alone what's best. But they offer an Elective Choice in Education. If I had kids, I'd send them to Public Elementary School and probably Homeschool for Highschool. I'd insure that they were getting the Lessons that they needed to maximize their Potential. My mom taught me Algebra in 2nd Grade and I was learning basic German prior to Kindergarten.

My kids would do Research Papers and give Presentations on various Subject to prepare them for College. They would receive EXCELLENT Phys Ed including time at the Park, Sports, Obstacle Courses and Martial Arts. They would learn a MINIMUM of 3 Languages.

Chemistry, Physics, Mechanics, etc. I got books from the Central Public Library to enhance MY Education. I'd learn what the Schools weren't teaching, but I felt interesting or important. I taught MYSELF Spanish and Russian by buying Kits of Books and Audio Tapes with the money which I earned selling Greeting Cards door-to-door.

Public Schools don't have the Discipline, Structure, etc that Private Schools do. But we ALL pay for them under the current Tax Structure. So take advantage of what they offer, and supplement what they are short on. (Ethics, Creativity, Visual/Productive/Social/Language Arts)

• It's DIRTFARMER !!!
  • There was a walk out at my local high school, North Paulding. Introduce leather to ass I say. Hell, if it hasn’t changed since I went there, most went out there to dick around.
  • There were several that turned violent.

Wanna see my shocked face?
  • This horseshit...from the same little fuckers that eat tidepods.
  • I went to public school. I am a 3%er.

BOOM! Headshot! :smiley:
  • I not only went to public skool...I went to skool in DALLAS
  • You can now drag and drop images here to add them to your post! They will appear wherever your caret is.
    I not only went to public skool...I went to skool in DALLAS
    And it shows. LOL!

• I went to THREE different public High Schools , one in Fla. and then two up in Chicago.
    I really do believe that we need to completely dismantle and forever do away with the teachers unions , restore the power of parents over teachers instead of what it has become, make it easier to get rid of bad teachers and staff members and reward those who actually care and challenge the students , force all schools to take an neutral stance on politics and encourage students to find their own way without prompting the kids in one particular direction over another and last and finally ...... make it a hanging offense to serve up anymore of those g-d awful fake soy burgers and any other soy based products for their negative effects on growing boys and girls.
  • edited March 20
    It"s totally the parent's responsibility to provide for their child's education and safety. I understand that most parents must work to provide for their families and don't have the time to educate them, they must be educated enough to recognize and counter the indoctrination through the teacher/parent organizations and teach your children the truth. I would much prefer locally /community base education like it was before the government got involved.
  • You can now drag and drop images here to add them to your post! They will appear wherever your caret is.
    You both have valid Points, though I wonder if Bryan is here to participate or simply find fault and point to how brilliant he is.... ?

I went to Catholic Schools until 7th Grade, w a break for Spring of 5th and all of 6th. I LOVED Public Schools. Far more Freedoms and Opportunities than I ever had at Catholic Indoctrination Camp.

Now I don't claim that Public Schools are good, let alone what's best. But they offer an Elective Choice in Education. If I had kids, I'd send them to Public Elementary School and probably Homeschool for Highschool. I'd insure that they were getting the Lessons that they needed to maximize their Potential. My mom taught me Algebra in 2nd Grade and I was learning basic German prior to Kindergarten.

My kids would do Research Papers and give Presentations on various Subject to prepare them for College. They would receive EXCELLENT Phys Ed including time at the Park, Sports, Obstacle Courses and Martial Arts. They would learn a MINIMUM of 3 Languages.

Chemistry, Physics, Mechanics, etc. I got books from the Central Public Library to enhance MY Education. I'd learn what the Schools weren't teaching, but I felt interesting or important. I taught MYSELF Spanish and Russian by buying Kits of Books and Audio Tapes with the money which I earned selling Greeting Cards door-to-door.

Public Schools don't have the Discipline, Structure, etc that Private Schools do. But we ALL pay for them under the current Tax Structure. So take advantage of what they offer, and supplement what they are short on. (Ethics, Creativity, Visual/Productive/Social/Language Arts)

public schools in Houston are actually not as fucked up as you would think.....I used to go with a girl that went to wheatly and she had a good grasp on all th e fundamentals
  • oh, back to the subject...my uncle Jessie taught me not to trust anyone named Hogg
  • Lmao!!!! Guys, I gotta respect his persistence! "MEOW!" Hahaha!