While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

PM is Home !

2»

Comments

• Man, I have RA, OsteoArthritis, Fibromyalgia and ankylosing spondylitis. I DON'T go the natural way... I have a Remicade infusion once a month @ the hospital for about 3.5 hours. That costs THOUNSANDS a month and have more risks to life than the original dieses does. Lyrica which is about a grand a month and tons of side effects. I'm not thrilled but I am able to continue working 48 hours a week and never miss a day. I think you need to really believe in the homeopathic way to even have a chance..I'm too jaded i guess.
  • It’s just finding what really works , in what dosage and if it doesn’t work for you then drop it and continue searching.
    I still have to take 5-prescription meds a day at least and they are all different, one is to help ease my nerve damage so I don’t act like Joe Cocker the singer . Another is a muscle relaxer , a couple different ones for my old seizure lingering side effects , I don’t remember what the little white pill does ,ohh and saw palmetto 3- twice a day.
    But they are still playing with what works on that prescription stuff also , so it is an ongoing thing.

Hey we work with what we have and just keep working up from there !
  • Had to do a complete physical awhile back and other than slightly higher blood pressure (was on the back end of shingles on right side and separated ribs on left side) the doc said I was doing great and to stick o my meds. This was a thorough physical blood work,stress,cardo all the pokes, prods and pictures. I waited till after all the paperwork was signed before I told him I haven't taken any of the meds in almost 2 years after a short silence he told me keep doing what ever I was doing and let me go with a full 2 year clearance.
    Closest thing to meds I do are cbd oil and lotions, 50 0/0 thc\cbd edibles for pain when needed, a toke or two off the pipe now and then, couple fingers good whiskey now and then, Apple cider vinegar and honey. I also drink lots of water and take long hot showers and go to the hot springs when really shoved up.
  • Yup there ya go Oldbull !
    My wife slathered me down with CBD oil today and after a nap WOW do I feel good. Not in a stoned way, that doesn't happened with CBD oil because there is no THC in it, but in a general overall feeling of joint pain.
  • Honestly guys, I've never smoked anything, but if the country does go to shiit, and I don't have to worry about going to work I'm gonna try the fattest one I can find and roll. LOL. Seriously though I'm going to try it though.