While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

This the first one I've heard of, but knew it would happen.

• BRAVO!!! HURRAH!!!
    Keep the suits coming and bury them in an Avalanche! >:)
  • Well, it could almost be JWF, if he was just a few years younger...
  • During the "Sodomy Cake" Crisis, I thought of having a Hallal Muslim Butcher cater a Bacon wrapped Pork Platter for my Function. Then suing for Refusal of Service. But I figured that it'd get tied up and they'd try and ruin me Professionally as a "Hate Monger."

I always try to imagine Situations where the "Victims" are reversed. If it's ok for 1, but not the other, then that smacks of Hypocrisy and Ideology. :'( :s
  • But don't worry, Walmart is STILL selling ISIS cakes. LOL! :D :o :/ :'( :s
  • I'm 28 years old...I emphasize my exact age because the 80's Millenials are much less retarded then the current ones and I don't want to be grouped in with the current bunch of asshole millenials.
  • JWF, if you're on here You're not affiliated with that class.
  • ......and here ya go JWF :D

"The majority of researchers and demographers start the generation in the early 1980s, with many ending the generation in the mid-1990s. Australia's McCrindle Research[26] regards 1980–1994 as Generation Y birth years. A 2013 PricewaterhouseCoopers[27] report used 1980 to 1995. Gallup Inc.,[28][29][30] and MSW Research[31] use 1980–1996. Ernst and Young uses 1981–1996.[32] Pew Research Center defines millennials as being born from 1981 to 1996; though, prior to March 2018, it ended the millennial generation with dates between 1992-1999, with no chronological endpoint yet established."

Strauss and Howe's research has been influential, but it also has critics.[55] Psychologist Jean Twenge says Strauss and Howe's assertions are overly-deterministic, non-falsifiable, and unsupported by rigorous evidence. Twenge, the author of the 2006 book Generation Me, considers millennials, along with younger members of Generation X, to be part of what she calls "Generation Me".[56] Twenge attributes millennials with the traits of confidence and tolerance, but also describes a sense of entitlement and narcissism, based on personality surveys showing increased narcissism among millennials compared to preceding generations when they were teens and in their twenties. She questions the predictions of Strauss and Howe that this generation will turn out civic-minded.[57][58] A 2016 study by SYZYGY a digital service agency, found millennials in the U.S. continue to exhibit elevated scores on the Narcissistic Personality Inventory as they age, finding millennials exhibited 16% more narcissism than older adults, with males scoring higher on average than females. The study examined two types of narcissism: grandiose narcissism, described as “the narcissism of extraverts, characterized by attention-seeking behavior, power and dominance”, and vulnerable narcissism, described as “the narcissism of introverts, characterized by an acute sense of self-entitlement and defensiveness.”[39][40][59]
  • Well at least I don't identify as A Millenial.
  • JWF wrote: »
    Well at least I don't identify as A Millenial.

• i was born in 78
  • i was born in 78

1968 ...... It's been a very long hard road, but I'm still kicking !

• 68 was a good year PM.