While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Rockies thread

I partially hijacked someone's thread before, so I'm starting a new one.

Random ramblings about this country's most beautiful region.

In 2002, I hunted antelope in the thunder basin national grassland of eastern Wyoming. September in Wyoming is amazing. Warm and sunny during the day, and cool at night.
At the time, I was dating a girl that was part Cherokee, so I want to bring her some fresh sage for a smudging ceremony, and that part of Wyoming is carpeted with Sage.
So at the end of the day, before I headed back into town, I walked out into the field and knelt down to cut some sage to bring home.
Imagine the setting:
perfect weather, the sun just starting to drop below the mountains, peaceful, quiet, and I can smell the fresh cut Sage.
I thought "This is as good as it gets. I feel more at home here than I do back in New York."

Attached is another picture from my trip to Idaho a couple of years ago, in the sawtooth mountains.
It may look like a postcard, but it's real.
Good stuff guys.
Let's go out there and get it!
3264 x 2448 - 3M