While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Official release of our first site owned reference guide.

edited February 14 in General
all credit for this information goes to one of our newest members "airforce" thank you for this wealth of information. Please remember we are able to do this as working documents, so if there is ever anything you would like to add please let me know and we can go about having a revision made.

I intend on having these all made available in one place soon, but until we develop a few more i do not wish to have a mostly blank page up.

Thanks,

T
pdf
pdf
SNT_PTG.pdf

Comments

• Good stuff!
    I was stuck in a courtroom this afternoon, clerking during a very boring conference where everyone was trying to kiss the judge's ass.
    I don't think anyone else there was reading about Maggot-infested rotten fish and skunk ass! :D
    It really helped me get through the day.
  • I'm glad you liked it. :) The object is to not get maggots into your rotted-down fish. Maggots will turn your nice fish oil into, literally, maggot crap. That makes a good fertilizer, but a pretty lousy lure.