While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

The Survivors (1983) Full Movie

While helping Taurarious with a little project of his I dug this up for him and thought that I would share this bit of humor with our younger members.

The Survivors (1983) Full Movie

Comments

• Wow, I have not thought of that movie forever. It is funny and scary at the same time. That is exactly what I expect occurs at these weekend training sessions. Bahahaha!!!! >:)
  • 35-years later ...... WOW !!! Yes in deed. I bet that most of the grey hair crowd here never thought that we would still be counting down the days ehhh ?
  • That was good PM, I had forgotten about that one.
  • Heheheheheee Ya never know what I'll whip out next ..... :D

• Great movie! "What kinda person gives cigarettes to trees!"
  • edited February 16
    I miss classics like this.
    So you see, I’m not out here committing adultrery, I’m out here committing murder.

Oh, thank god