While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

USA is so horribly Rascist, that we need to deport Illegals to save them from us.

A caller from India asked this Rhetorical ? on my local show this AM.

Why do all these black and brown ppl flood into the USA, when they are so oppressed and subjected here, and so free and happy in their Utopian Sh!7h0le$?

Comments

• The smart ass answer is because we’re ‘Merica and our oppression is better than anyone else’s.

The real answer is oppression is subjective and most Americans have never seen nor experienced real oppression, only slight discomfort, which compared to our normal lives feels like oppression to the weak and weak minded.
  • That is very true.

We have not seen or felt what it is like to be oppressed by a dictator.
  • “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”
    ― George Carlin

Amen to that.
  • Don't forget the yellows.
  • I don't blame any person that wants to come here and better their lives, but what pisses me off is when they get here, they want to turn America into the same shithole place that they left.
  • edited February 3
    Funny how the older waves of immigrants that came here didn't do it so as to collect welfare benefits or to change the nation into what they just left.
    They did it to BE FREE, and to adapt as best they could to their new home with PRIDE in doing so.

Coming To America - Neil Diamond
  • What mmr1 said
  • Funny how the older waves of immigrants that came here didn't do it so as to collect welfare benefits or to change the nation into what they just left.
    They did it to BE FREE, and to adapt as best they could to their new home with PRIDE in doing so.

Coming To America - Neil Diamond

a lot of the newer waves are doing the same....I see TONS of african women going to school here for medical jobs