While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

ICE to begin tracking License plates

Comments

• This is a bad thing.
  • I read an article saying that they were doing id checks in Florida.....kind of reminiscent of Nazi Germany.
  • I am dead set against ANYTHING like this be it governmental or a private front company doing the work and then granting access to agencies.
  • Me too......first it will be sold as only illegals that are targeted then once people get used to it they will expand the checks.
  • Cobb county has been mounting cameras on cross walk signal posts, they snap a picture of every plate that goes through the intersection at that time. My uncle has watched a group of N Carolina state troopers pulling out of state drivers over, searching the vehicles, and confiscating the weapons they found.
  • Under this Logic, can't the LEOs tap into any home-security cams that we've got? After all, it's for the Public Good... :'( :s