While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

This is Way cool, Eagles nest live cam

Comments

• I watched. Freedom for about an hour this Morning
  • The eaglets have been flying for about three weeks now and they are almost as big as mom and dad. Their head and tail feathers are beginning to lighten in color. They probably will remain at the nest for another month before going out on their own.
    It has been a enjoyable learning experience watching th ultimate symbol of freedom from eggs to full grown.
  • Awe man, that is a treat. We have a larger population of wild bald eagle in my AO than we had 20-30 years ago. And I'll see one fly overhead roughly twice per year. At fort Donaldson down in Dover Tennessee, there are several nests where you can view them, but, I don't get to go there often enough to watch them hatch and grow.