While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Strong Men- Weak Men

edited January 19 in General
Just in case some of you never got the memo ........

qsibgldkjfid.png
image.png
474 x 711 - 635K

Comments

• Great Summary of the Social Cycle.

This is often also summarized as the Acquisition, Accumulation, Stagnation and Separation of Wealth through the Generations.
  • "When a man reaches a certain age where he doesn't want any drama, he doesn't want to fight with anyone , and if forced to, he will not fight fair....."

Well said and rings of truth.
  • Why Thank You, I've been finding myself less and less inclined in having a soft word and a gentle hand when dealing with those who don't wish to handle reality with anything other then kids gloves and a whining attitude , and instead have been choosing a steel gauntlet and a bullhorn of sorts when addressing said drama queens .

I'm getting too old to be putting up with the same old shit anymore, that or I'm just getting Pastor burnout.
  • Plus it is more rewarding with a steel gauntlet.
  • I turn the big 4-0 on super bowl sunday and I can attest to the fact some of us get onrier with age
  • I think that the skull grows thicker with age.
  • just the other weekend, I threatened this black jewish guy protesting downtown with sodomization and beheading for callin my girl aunt jemimah
  • Let me guess, he was calling himself “a true Israelite “ ?
  • yeah he was wearing purple....motherfucker saw my .44 and changed his tune quick....listen here, I don't give a fuck how many honkeys and peckerwoods you call me, that's cool, I'll just call you niggers and coons back.....but fuck with my woman, boy, and I will raIN Death upon you that makes Yahweh look like a pussy