While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

I Got The Flu...

I stared feeling a little flushed on Tuesday...Tuesday night, pounding head, raspy cough, By Wednesday Morning I couldn't make it out of bed.

Well Today is Friday and Only feel Marginally better... I Tell you boys, This strain of the flu is Kicking My Ass.

I have tried My advice to Leviathon , and went outside to get some fresh air, All I got was a Chill and my Fever Spiked. Sorry Lev. ,Now I Know Where you were Coming From.

I have had about a Gallon of BarrettNog, whereas it was Very Tasty.. I Think it just Added to My Flu-like Symptoms.

I have Yet to Try some other remedies mentioned like Pine-needle Tea or Huckleberry sav, but now I am going into the weekend and may have time to Whup Up a Batch.

Stay Healthy Boys...
If the Man came Today to gather up my weapons..I don't think I could even put up Much of a fight.... Sad...

And Everyone told me that 54 is the New 45...

Comments

• Get better fast brother
  • Thanks Brother...
  • We are square Bob. It’s the worst year for the flu in the past 10. A little fun fact, there’s also a shortage of IV bags. Kind of hinky, eh?
  • edited January 12
    I'm sorry but I know of nothing to help except time and proper nutrition. Get well soon, we will pray for you.
    May GOD Bless you
    Barrett
  • Thanks Guys for all of the kind words and Prayers...
    Just the knowledge of having the Threepers in my corner is making me feel better.

On a Side Note...
    I Just read on Drudge that this is the Worst Outbreak in 13 Years... Hospitals Full, IV Bags in Short supply..

Not to get all EN on everyone, BUT, in some form or fashion Could the Government or Deep State be behind this shit...

What a Sinister Way of going about Population Control...
  • Rest and water.

Maybe you'll have an epiphany that you can share with us.
  • eat lots of garlic, my friend
  • What Tackleberry said....and then, after the garlic, drink some fresh-brewed tea [no sugar, that's what feeds and builds-up the influenza] with lemon / lime juice.

Also, look for herbal capsules of Echinacea with Goldenseal.
  • UPDATE....

Well it is Monday Night and I am finally starting to feel a bit Normal. The Fever finally broke Saturday Night, and Sunday was a roller coaster of ... Hey, I feel Great...Then 10 minutes later... Whoa... I Feel Like Shit.

Today, Monday, No Fever, No mysterious aches and pains, Just a stuffy Nose and a Hacking Cough that Definitely gets some Stares and Glares at the local Grocery Store.

So... What I have Gleaned from my Flu Ordeal is this:
    1. Fluids are KEY. Keep Yourself Hydrated ... The Battle going on Inside your Body is
    Drying You Out. Fluids are Mana for the Good Guys.
    2. Proper Nutrition... No Comfort Foods. Ice Cream, Pizza, Doughnuts...Etc. Seem to Feed the Virus and make it Linger Evermore. I was Lucky enough to have a couple family members make up two batches of Chicken Soup... Which Was Awesome.
    3. Rest... This was a Hard one for me... I look out the front window and See at Least Two Weeks of Shit Waiting for me, Now That I am Feeling Better. So, Listen to Your Body, Ride the Coaster, Hit the Hay when your Body Says it is time, and Get the Proper Rest... All Of That Shit You Have to do Around the Compound , Or at Work, Will Still Be There When You Feel Better... Believe Me...
    4. And Last But Not Least, Have a Great Support Network Whom You Can ask for Tips and Pointers, That You Trust, AND That You Would Stand Shoulder to Shoulder With when Eventually the Shit Does Indeed Hit The Fan....

Bob....

• We should meet up when you’re back at 100%.