While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

The all new NEWS page

As some of you may have noticed there is now a news page integrated into the site here. Once on the page you will see various news pages in one place. These are live embeds of the pages, so in some instances this section of the site may load a little slowly. I will be working to update the presentation of these sites on this page, but for now its just a very simple scroll window in the page. If there is a specific news site that you would like to see aggregated here, please let me know.

Ideally in the future i plan to have this page become its own little news aggregate, similar to drudge, but as for now I do not have the time and or resources to accomplish this.

Comments