While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Is there a way to set a signature for our posts?

• Signatures have been added to the forum. I have put restrictions on the sizes allowable for the time being. You can go in to edit your profile and you will now see a signature setting option. If you do not wish to see peoples signatures you can also choose to eliminate them from your viewing. If on a mobile device and using the mobile site, you will also not see signatures. I have restricted this for now to ensure performance. I will be working on some changes to the site in the very very near future. please keep suggestions coming. If you dont want to post publicly please either personal message me on here or send me an email: Taurarious@threepercenters.org

have a wonderful day!