While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

The Rape of Nanking

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

I wasn't too familiar with the story until I read this article.
This incident should not be forgotten.
A most severe reminder that eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.

The article is quite graphic.
(I have studied the holocaust at some length, and even compared to THAT, it's bad.)

To those of you that have daughters, be warned, this story is extremely disturbing.

Extra motivation to keep your powder dry, and your bayonets sharp.

Comments

• I can't believe that you never heard about that before..... WOW !!!

But then again I have been a long time student of such things. Good to see you encouraging others to bear witness to such things, and just like with the attempted total extermination of the Jews and others at the hands of the Nazi's, their are those who wish to severely limit the extent of horror that the Japanese committed upon the Chinese .

• the rape of berlin was no joke either....the cruel Irony of that one is that the red army had women in combat, not only that, but in commands, and theyy co signed that shit
  • I can't believe that you never heard about that before..... WOW !!!

But then again I have been a long time student of such things. Good to see you encouraging others to bear witness to such things, and just like with the attempted total extermination of the Jews and others at the hands of the Nazi's, their are those who wish to severely limit the extent of horror that the Japanese committed upon the Chinese .

all other asians fuckin hate the japanese.....my philipino homie Ray-Ray and meused to always fuck around me with him about rice, driving ability etc and him with me about pabst, cousin fuckin, outuhouse using etc.....but one day I said "jap".....and he almost went the fuck off for real and explained about what happened on the islands......same with the viets, and koreans
    everybody and their cousin jerome knows about the nazis, but the soviets, and the japanese were no slouches either
  • That is a good example of the brutality of war.