While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Battle Belt Recommendations

I need recommendations on a good battle belt that mates to your main belt. I have spent hours looking, but I have not been successful, what do you guys recommend?

Comments

• Do you mean attaches to the belt holding your pants up? If so, just bend some ALICE clips further open and slide them into place after donning your gear. OR, buy some belt keepers or Velcro strips. But I promise you, if you attach your battle belt to your trouser belt, you gonna regret it if you gotta ditch your load most riki tik.
  • Ive used a couple different belts in the past (ATS War Belt and Blue Force Gear SOC-C); Im now settled on the Crye Precision Modular Riggers Belt. The Crye setup is the lowest profile I could find for what I wanted, only change I made replacing the outer belt inside the molle sleeve with a riggers belt from 215 Gear. The other ATS and BFG belts had more padding and as a result stuck out more while being less stable and prone to ridding up above my belt line, the Crye is more secure than a duty belt with keepers by design while allowing me to mount molle pouches. I keep it pretty simple, only things on my belt are safariland UBL with QLS for my holsters, 2x pistol mag pouches, and a IFAK on the rear. Everything else goes in a pocket or on a chest rig or plate carrier.
  • Yeah, I've got one of those molle pos' that the belt goes through with the 4 d-rings for the suspenders. I don't like it because of all the padding. Like you said, or sticks out to far for my taste, and doesn't hold the gear tightly to my body. The system that works best for me is the old Y-harness aliice LCE under a molle LBV. But, everyone has to use what's best for them.
  • Crye Riggers Belt, +1
  • I prefer that set up too Scout. I also have a TacVest that I don't much care for, I don't like my holster or mags that high.
  • Me neither. I have a good drop leg but I prefer the old m-9 ALICE flap holster. I adjust the LCE belt to just below the bottom of the LBV. The top of the holster is barely touching the bottom line of LBV. Everything on the LCE is easily accessible and doesn't interfere with the LBV load. All of that sits on top of my armor. When in camp/foxhole/sitting still, I can remove the LBV (which is where most of the weight is) and still be armed, armored, and comfortable.
  • Or you could just call me sometime ..... we could compare notes on how to navigate Facebook then .
    Bwhahahahahaaa !!!
  • edited December 2017
    Heres another good one that I completely forgot about, kind of like a modernized duty belt or ALICE type for those that like that kind of thing. Works with velcro inner belt, regular belt with belt keepers, suspenders, ALICE clips, MOLLE, or anything in between. Only $30 to boot...

https://www.skdtac.com/Emdom-MM-CM-Belt-p/e2m.105.htm
  • PM, dad look, I grew up on tech, and my father’s profession is IT. I’ll show you what’s North and South on Fedbook, and you’ll show me what’s North and South on gear. Sound like a deal? ROFL
  • This might be a nicer version, I'm looking as my EDC belt
    https://browncoattactical.com/product-p/edc-belt.htm
  • Leviathan wrote: »
    PM, dad look, I grew up on tech, and my father’s profession is IT. I’ll show you what’s North and South on Fedbook, and you’ll show me what’s North and South on gear. Sound like a deal? ROFL

Well, to quote J.J. Walker..........