While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Suicide bomber in NYC

Watching the press conference and they are trying to calm people about police walking the streets like the military. Fortunately it’s a nothing burger as far as serious damage and injuries, but it’s still not good

TLP, check in and let us know you’re all good as soon as you can.

Port Authority explosion: Injured suspect in custody http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/11/port-authority-explosion-reports-prompt-police-response-in-new-york-city.html

Comments

• TLP is all good. Talked to him this morning.
  • Sign of the times

America the land of safety and security, no more.
  • Achmed was in the bottom 10% of his Bomb Making Class... :D
  • Achmed was in the bottom 10% of his Bomb Making Class... :D

Achmed designed his IED with materials easily purchased at Wal-Mart. Be glad they don't sell what I gauran got damn tee he's been TAUGHT to assemble.
  • Checking in.
    Thanks for the concern.

If the next one gets me, keep up the fight !
  • edited December 2017
    If you don't American the f@$k out on the next one, I hope he does get you! Lol, just kidding brother, glad you 're still here.
  • Glad you’re still kicking TLP.
  • Scout_one wrote: »
    Achmed was in the bottom 10% of his Bomb Making Class... :D

Achmed designed his IED with materials easily purchased at Wal-Mart. Be glad they don't sell what I gauran got damn tee he's been TAUGHT to assemble.

He's a homegrown copycat with no affiliation with a real group. This guy had no idea what he was doing.
  • May wanna recheck that frank, he came here from Bangladesh 7 years ago on a "I'm related to an American" visa. Just because there's no EVIDENCE of affiliates, don't mean they don't exist. He's not home grown. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/11/port-authority-explosion-suspect-what-know-about-akayed-ullah.html
  • 423znimlrj9o.jpeg
    1A367046-C54C-4F9B-BDAA-6A7F618089F8.jpeg
    409 x 692 - 93K
  • edited December 2017
    He looks like Richard Pryor w his balls on Fire! (Lyric from 'Tales from the Crypt Soundtrack.')
    Lol. He and the underwear bomber were roommates. (not really) >:)
  • I'm not exactly insinuating anything here, but, am I the only one finding it a little suspicious that there is no blood any damn where in that pic of him? None on the emt's, glove, the bandages, the floor, his clothes? Even the one guy there with NO gloves? I mean hell, even our hickabilly deputies around here are smart enough to worry about pathogens, but, this spota be NYC. I know not every wound is a gusher, but, none at all? I mean damn, dude just took a frag to the gut, oughtta at least be some splatter somewhere. Strange.
  • Did you watch the video? It makes some sense when you see it blew at the ends and just roasted and concussed his nuts.
  • I read somewhere a bit ago that the pipe penetrated the abdomen and he's in critical condition. Let me see if I can find it again. No, my cell signal ain't good enough where I am to play video, it just keeps loading.
  • Here's one but it ain't the one I'm talking about, I'll keep looking ........ . A law enforcement source said Port Authority police officers cuffed him and brought him to a hospital with a serious stomach laceration and burns to his hands and torso. ....... https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Explosion-Port-Authority-Evacuations-Officials-463366753.html
  • edited December 2017
    Here it is, but, I guess I partially misread it ....... A senior city official told the New York Times that the suspect was wearing an explosive device strapped strapped on to him, which went off prematurely. The explosion has reportedly been recorded on surveillance cameras, and the suspect is believed to be in critical condition at Bellevue Hospital. ..... https://ny.curbed.com/2017/12/11/16761374/nyc-explosion-port-authority-subway .... Still though, a laceration bad enough for critical status would bleed I would think. Any of y'all medics wanna chime in on my curiosity?
  • The full video is available online from pre explosion to cuffs, there’s never any blood visible, and he’s burned, bad, chem and thermal. It’s possible it was cauterized during the explosion.

I’m not saying you ARE wrong, just that there are possibilities beyond speculation. I know cauterization from a burn due to explosion on a laceration from said explosion is possible, did it to my hand years back. Teenager, M80, and gasoline and me dumb enough to try to keep a friend from an accidental felony. It would depend on how deep his laceration is, but I would bet he has some massive internal trauma as well from that, and bet that’s the main reason he is in the hospital and the reporters are daft.
  • Yeah, I didn't think about the cauterising effect. But, would anything less than an m33-m67 produce enough heat for that? What about the frag from the pipe? Only 1 cut? Like I said, I ain't insinuating anything here, it's just a little different than what I've seen in the past.
  • The other possibility is that the subcutaneous fat subsumed/occluded the wound channel and physically blocked any blood loss. Unless it nicked an Artery, there wouldn't be much leakage and no spray.
  • Now see that makes a little more sense to me. And somewhat eases my drunken curiosity. Lol
  • Either way, whether it’s WR’s guess or mine, his nuts are butter so future reproduction is likely eliminated. Apparently Darwin now plays a larger role in his future on this Earth than Allah.
  • sradeski wrote: »
    Either way, whether it’s WR’s guess or mine, his nuts are butter so future reproduction is likely eliminated. Apparently Darwin now plays a larger role in his future on this Earth than Allah.

And the congregation all yelled..... "A-man! Preach it!" Hahaha!
  • sradeski wrote: »
    Either way, whether it’s WR’s guess or mine, his nuts are butter so future reproduction is likely eliminated. Apparently Darwin now plays a larger role in his future on this Earth than Allah.

SHO NUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!