While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Email@threepercenters.org

edited July 2017 in Site Info

First of all, THANK YOU!!!!! to everyone who has donated so far. We are funded for two years at this point, and arent that far off of being fully funded for three years, plus all the security features.

Second, since a number of people have had issues changing passwords in the email system, and I am heading out the door for the day with family, I ask that you all bear with me while I figure this out to give you all the access you need to change passwords. If nothing else, know that everyones password is unique already, and, since I can change them anyway, if you want, when I get home this evening, I can alter passwords for everyone who wishes it, send me a private message to let me know if you want to. NOT IDEAL, I know, but its that, or wait for now since I already spent a decent amount of my morning on hold waiting for customer service, and will do it again tonight to get this figured out. I apologize, sincerely for the hiccups and glitches so far. You guys have done so much to get this site up and going, I want to get through these things ASAP, but since were running smooth overall, sorry, but my family will still come first since my wife and youngest are not dealing well with my oldest going back to her mothers and not being able to see her again for almost a year. Please bear with me.

I am working on how to get everyone who donated their personalized email here at the site. I need to alter a few admin host settings so you twisted freaks cant log into the host settings but can still access your email through the host, be able to change your password and other settings you wont be able to change while on your phone, tablet, etc.

To those of you who havent donated yet, you have until July 30th to donate to guarantee your email@threepercenters.org for at least two years, and up to three total. $10 minimum for an email, and for each additional $10 you donate, you can claim another email (no hording anothers screen name, and if you are gifting it to them, I will give it to them myself with the note that you are their benefactor so theres no accidental funny business). Donations will NOT carry over to the next contract. Excess funds that will not fully fund an additional year or additional security feature will be returned proportionately.

If you miss the cut off, there will be times we sell email addresses to fund things for the site, for members on hard times, or for site get togethers, so dont despair.

Thanks again to all who could and did donate, its because of you in the end that we are back on this new site.

https://www.gofundme.com/fqtmh-website-startup

Comments

• How to Log Into Your Webmail (Through FatCow's Website)

Go to http://www.fatcow.com/mail.
    Enter your login credentials:
        Email: Your full mailbox address (example: john@your-domain.com)
        Password: Your mailbox password.
    Click Log In.

Important: Your login credentials are case sensitive ('john@your-domain.com' is not the same as 'John@Your-Domain.com').

• iPod/iPhone

Step by Step Walkthrough (IMAP)

You will need your incoming mail server, outgoing mail server, full email address, and your email password. You can find these settings by logging into your Mail Central.

Go to your Settings app.
    Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
    Select Add Account.
    Select Other.
    Select Add Mail Account.
    Fill in the following information:
        Name: How you want your name to appear in emails (example: John Smith)
        Password: Your mailbox password
        Description: Distinguishes this email connection from others you might have setup on your Apple device.
    Select Next.
    Select IMAP.
        Incoming Mail Server Host Name: imap.fatcow.com
        Incoming Mail Server User Name: Your full mailbox address (example: john@your-domain.com)
        Incoming Mail Server Password: Your mailbox password
        Outgoing Mail Server Host Name: smtp.fatcow.com
        Outgoing Mail Server User Name: Your full mailbox address (example: john@your-domain.com)
        Outgoing Mail Server Password: Your mailbox password
    Select Next.
    Select Continue if you get a message stating that the server identity could not be verified.
    The email setup for your Apple Device is now be complete. You can view your messages through your device's Mail app.

Step by Step Walkthrough (POP)

You will need your incoming mail server, outgoing mail server, full email address, and your email password. You can find these settings by logging into your Mail Central.

Go to your Settings app.
    Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
    Select Add Account.
    Select Other.
    Select Add Mail Account.
        Name: How you want your name to appear in emails (example: John Smith)
        Description: Distinguishes this email connection from others you might have setup on your Apple device.
    Select Next.
    Select POP.
        Incoming Mail Server Host Name: pop.fatcow.com
        Incoming Mail Server User Name: Your full mailbox address (example: john@your-domain.com)
        Incoming Mail Server Password: Your mailbox password
        Outgoing Mail Server Host Name: smtp.fatcow.com
        Outgoing Mail Server User Name: Your full mailbox address (example: john@your-domain.com)
        Outgoing Mail Server Password: Your mailbox password
    Select Next.
    Select Continue if you get a message stating that the server identity could not be verified.
    The email setup for your Apple Device is now be complete. You can view your messages through your device's Mail app.

• Android

Android Email Setup Walkthrough (IMAP)

Go to View All Applications.
    Go to Settings.
    Select Add Account.
    Select Email.
        Email Address: Your full mailbox address (example: john@your-domain.com)
    Select Manual Setup.
    Choose IMAP.
        Username: Your full mailbox address (example: john@your-domain.com)
        IMAP Server (Incoming): imap.fatcow.com
        Port (Incoming): 143
        Security Type: You can choose to enable SSL with this setting. If you choose to enable SSL, be sure to change the Port settings accordingly.
        IMAP Path Prefix (Optional): You can simply leave this blank.
    Select Next.
        SMTP Server (Outgoing): smtp.fatcow.com
        Port (Outgoing): 587
        Security Type: You can choose to enable SSL with this setting. If you choose to enable SSL, be sure to change the Port settings accordingly.
        Require Sign-In: We recommend having this box checked.
        Username: Your mailbox address (example: john@your-domain.com)
    Select Next.
    The email setup for your Android Device is now complete.

Android Email Setup Walkthrough (POP)

Go to view all applications.
    Go to Settings.
    Select Add Account.
    Select Email.
        Email Address: Your mailbox address (example: john@your-domain.com)
    Select Manual Setup.
    Choose POP.
        IMAP Server (Incoming): pop.fatcow.com
        Port (Incoming): 110
        IMAP Path Prefix (Optional): You can simply leave this blank.
    Select Next.
        SMTP Server (Outgoing): smtp.fatcow.com
        Port (Outgoing): 587
        Require Sign-In: We recommend having this box checked.
    Select Next.
    The email setup for your Android Device is now complete.

• All donors to this point should have a message in your inbox here with your email name and temporary password. Please log in ASAP and change your password.

If I missed you or if you have any questions, please message me.

• Since I've been asked a few times, and I've had several password reset requests coming in, I'll clarify what the instructions should say?

When you go to fatcow, click on control panel in the top right. When that opens, you need to click the webmail tab, NOT the control panel tab, and enter your info there. Sorry for the confusion, I didn't notice that discrepancy until now.

• since a number of people have had issues changing passwords in the email system, and I am heading out the door for the day with family, I ask that you all bear with me while I figure this out to give you all the access you need to change passwords. If nothing else, know that everyones password is unique already, and, since I can change them anyway, if you want, when I get home this evening, I can alter passwords for everyone who wishes it, send me a private message to let me know if you want to. NOT IDEAL, I know, but its that, or wait for now since I already spent a decent amount of my morning on hold waiting for customer service, and will do it again tonight to get this figured out. I apologize, sincerely for the hiccups and glitches so far. You guys have done so much to get this site up and going, I want to get through these things ASAP, but since were running smooth overall, sorry, but my family will still come first since my wife and youngest are not dealing well with my oldest going back to her mothers and not being able to see her again for almost a year. Please bear with me.