Isn't this how resident evil starts?

US Military Invests In 'Doomsday Genetics' Technology: "My Main Worry Is That We Do Something Irreversible"
http://news.valubit.org/us-military-invests-in-doomsday-genetics-technology-my-main-worry-is-that-we-do-something-irreversible/

Comments

• edited December 5
    I'm actually surprised that most people who go to those ancestry dna sites and have had to pony up multiple vials of blood at the doctors office never thought that it would be used against them.

WE and the Soviets did something similar to wheat and other such grains and such way back in the 1970's and 80's, sooner or later it was a given that with the right technology you would be able to wipe out a particle racial class with microbes instead of gas chambers.

Does anyone ever remember the James Bond movie Moonraker 1979 ? Cheezy yes I know, I saw it at the theater but that one movie got me interested in studying Biological Warfare.

As a side note, do any of you really believe that HIV and other such nasties can't be spread by mosquitos but so many other things can be ?
    Please......
  • And the Poison Gases of WW1, the USA gas chambers of the 1920s, the German chambers of the 1940s, Agent Orange and other "spectra-cides" etc, etc, etc.

It's even in the Bible and Ghengis Khan's rule, not to leave so much as a gnat left alive, to prevent future Generations being able to revolt in Reprisal.

Stalin ordered Chimeras of Apes bred w human women as a SuperSoldier Project. USA had Project Prometheus out of Fort Dietrich, Imperial Nipponese scientists attempted to crossbreed animals w Chinese and Korean women.

The Bible warns against such Chimeras. Nephalim were Giants created by Angels breeding with humans. (Sons of God, and Daughters of Men.)

Tampering with Genetics is the greatest Hubris. To place ourselves above God... SHAMEFUL!!!