When Liberals buy guns....

edited December 1 in Arms Room
I know you fellas like link descriptions, but, nothing I can say would do this any justice. Just click it and watch. if it don't work, google ,.... Protection gun video

Comments

• I'm pretty sure this is the video your talking about but either way WOW haha

In all seriousness, an old coworker of mine who is a Bernie supporting liberal was talking about buying a gun because he thinks there's going to be a civil war in this country and he wants to be able to protect himself. It's pretty ironic when neoliberal ideology comes full circle.
  • Yup, that's the one, thanks brother. I don't know what I'm doing wrong when posting it here. My link don't work for me. Thanks for the mutual aid there. Lol
  • edited December 1
    Your link probably has an "m" infront of the url ie "https://www.m.youtube.com/watch?v=jFcUOwnfAsE"; just take the "m" out if you see it and that should solve the problem.
  • I'll bet she's just trolling the gun owners haha
  • Trolling, no doubt, no one person can be that stupid.
  • I was simply amazed that she didn't ask the gun dealer for "a salty" rifle for apple she would enjoy alone while under the protection gun.
  • The effects of Chronic Bleach poisoning. It melted her plastic brain...

Yeah, buy the pink one. It's the safe one. Not like those scary, racist, black "murder guns." :'(

"There's protecty guns, and murder guns. I want the protecty one." How stupid. Vapid little _______.

Read the Comments. People really ARE that stupid! :s
  • Fucking Painful to Watch...

She Has That Blank, Stupid, Left Wing, (blonde), (woman), Look, That Makes Me Wretch....

Clarification... My Wife of 30 Years is Blond and Good Looking, But This Bimbo.... OMFG....
  • guys....she is a parody vid maker
  • Yes, but the Comments don't seem to be Parody. The viewers seem to agree w the Absurdity which she espouses.
  • I have one murder gun and two defense guns.

I should be good. One cancels the other out
  • Lol, so, one of my buddies just informed me a few days ago how much of an ass I am for misjudgment of this chick. He suggested that I watch the remaining videos in line with this one. So I did. Apparently, this chick is actually kinda smart and is on OUR side. She should have made that a little more clear to us cavemen. So, here's my retraction, she ain't QUITE as dumb as I thought, my bad. Hahaha!
  • edited December 8
    If I use a protecty gun to kill squirrels, does that make it a murder gun?
  • edited December 9
    Well, it depends. Is the squirrel getting fat by eating all the food while you starve? If that's the case, it remains a protecty gun if you use it to kill the squirrel and then eat it. The fat squirrel is a threat to your life, so, you would be justified in defending yourself. So, yeah, it's still a protection gun. .......... OMG! Hahaha! This story couldn't have came out at a better moment! Here's proof that I'M correct, lol. ...... http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/2017/12/08/fat-squirrel-steals-pricey-goods-left-delivery-folks/
  • edited December 9
    If I use a protecty gun to kill squirrels, does that make it a murder gun?
    Only if it's: big, black, has a hair-trigger and empties in seconds.
    LOL!!!! Sorry. My coworkers always bragging about their "weapon" has an effect on my humor. >:)
  • Yes, but the Comments don't seem to be Parody. The viewers seem to agree w the Absurdity which she espouses.

but SHE don't
  • Y'all really should watch her follow up videos that go with this one. About the 3rd video it becomes obvious what she's actually doing, I gotta give her props, she's a good actress.