Comments

• Once a couple Lib Justices "leave" the Court, Biff will be able to appoint some new ones.

Hopefully this signals, that it was better NOT to set a bad Precedent, rather than have a Ruling that would have gone the wrong way, or been poorly worded. (Now that Scallia is gone.)

There can still be NEW Appeals to the Law when ppl are charged or sentenced. Perhaps SCOTUS felt that a State Law didn't need review as much as Federal Laws?
  • well, it seems the ballot box, soap box and jury box have failed MD
  • edited November 29
    More proof that our representatives only hear what they want to hear. Instead of what's being said. If you CT boys would nut up and make the right noise, even the deaf would have no choice but to listen.
  • I more & more am starting to believe that the left's agenda isn't necessarily what most people (including the left) want. It's why I was sure Trump would lose to Hillary. Maybe the greater populous isn't as stupid as I might believe.
  • @GunsOfNavarone : The Left has NEVER wanted what the Populace wants. They are ELITISTS by Definition.
    Read some Ayn Rand books like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fountainhead. It PERFECTLY describes how their Plan is to run Society like a Plantation. The Few, deciding for the Many.

The Antagonist refuses any Post of Responsibility, yet demands Authority to criticize all others. While the Protagonist CREATES, and the Left seeks to appropriate his creations, and "redistribute" to THEIR "favored few."

It's plot and Narrative are long and rambling, so just be forewarned. I listened on Audiobook and that made it MUCH easier to listen to 1hr per day while driving.
  • @GunsOfNavarone : The Left has NEVER wanted what the Populace wants. They are ELITISTS by Definition.
    Read some Ayn Rand books like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fountainhead. It PERFECTLY describes how their Plan is to run Society like a Plantation. The Few, deciding for the Many.

The Antagonist refuses any Post of Responsibility, yet demands Authority to criticize all others. While the Protagonist CREATES, and the Left seeks to appropriate his creations, and "redistribute" to THEIR "favored few."

It's plot and Narrative are long and rambling, so just be forewarned. I listened on Audiobook and that made it MUCH easier to listen to 1hr per day while driving.
    I liked atlas shrugged better
  • @mrthrall, who are the 12? SCOTUS has 9 members.

Otherwise, I completely agree w your post. :)
  • @Tackleberry You are correct that Atlas Shrugged was better written and a better Plot. But Fountainhead covered the Principles which I wished to Enumerate for Navarone.

Also, FH dealt more w the Politics and Judiciary; while AS more w Bureaucracy and Economics.