Things are calming at home...

I know it’s been a while since I posted and that is why I’m coming here and updating you all. The last month has been a whirlwind for us here. I finally finished the house remodel on the 29th of October and am almost done cleaning the garage now so I can park in there again. On the 31st me and my wife welcomed a healthy baby girl into this shitty world. She has been our entire world for the last three nearly four weeks, but we are getting things figured out. It’s an adjustment but it’s coming along. During this time we also Obviously had the holidays, and those of you with kids know just how fun that is with a new baby. Yikes.

Anyway, I haven’t been able to get out in the woods yet this deer season, but have plans in December to bag my venison stocks for the year.

That is what I have been up to the last little while. Now for the site and my commitment here to each and every one of you. I am going to be spending more time here again and I am going to work with our site mods and admins to make some updates and changes we had discussed. I would like to apologize that these last few months had me so busy and this is me making my commitment to our community once more.

Thanks and hope everyone is well.

Comments

• nice to see ya again homie
  • I am Glad to Hear Things are Chilling Out...

Hang In There...2018 is going to be a Great Year... ;)
  • edited December 4
    We are surviving here. No need to rush back, take care of what matters first.

Congrats again, and enjoy parenthood!