While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Practice your shooting skills

If your going to carry

LOS ALAMOS, N.M. (AP) — The FBI says a customer at a northern New Mexico bank shot at a departing robbery suspect outside the bank but apparently didn't hit anyone. https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new-mexico/articles/2017-11-24/fbi-customer-shot-at-departing-bank-robbery-suspect

Comments

• And that's why I practice and shoot competitions as much as possible.

Dry fire if you can't get to the range. It's what the Pros do.
  • That customer is STILL a better shot than Chicago PD. At least HE didn't shoot any Innocent Bystanders. (Ouch. lol.)
  • Dear Cheif
    No one was more surprised than I when I shot and innocent bystander.

Yea that's a bad day.
  • Firing at someone has a tendency to shake one's nerve as bad if not worse than being fired upon. All those thoughts of prison rape and justification do play a key role in your accuracy. Flip the switch, practice, and hit your target.