Militia on news

Tonight on Channel 46 at 11:00 here in Atlanta going to be a story on 3% militia. Not sure what group in particular, but thought you may want to try to see if y'all can get it. I'm going to record it. It probably is not going to be an accurate accounting, but you never know. Hopefully it's not the wrong kind of group.

Comments

• COOL , if you can get a link from the station afterwards and post it here it would be very appreciated,
  • I'd be very interested in what's said, I'm guessing with all the shootings, this would be a nice Segway into that mess. Who knows, maybe there is someone there that is interested in the flip side story from those who want to protect America from those from within, but I'm guessing it's not that.
  • I was quite surprised that this report sheds a good light on what the militia really is.
    here is the report: http://www.cbs46.com/clip/13926729/militia-barbie-going-inside-armed-security-force
  • There is another tomorrow. I hope there will be more discussions and a little less shooting. She did good stating she has contacted other groups.
  • Interesting , I hope she gets out of the whole " I'm a black woman in the militia" thing. Race to me has nothing to do with the militia, it's about believing in the constitution and what it stands for.
  • That was a good story, I'll be looking forward to part 2. Those boys need some help, I cringed a couple times watching their movements around windows and doors.
  • Let's all just be glad that no one got shot.
    Could we put together a dozen guys that could do better?
    We can't even get three of us together in the same place.

And let's also be realistic.
    That reporter is never going to be one of us.
    There are three factions in this country-
    our side, our enemy, and the people that just don't give a shit either way.
  • These guys are actually doing as a group what I myself have been doing for years and keep advocating for from others but still seem to get nowhere with it.

https://www.arkansasdefenseforce.org/web/Community.aspx
  • I think the fellas done right well maintaining a civil look about them. Any time media approaches, you have to go into "what I look like?" mode. So many times have groups shown "too much" and were twisted into the extremist zone. I can't say how much experience these fellas have in MOUT, but, being "too good" at tactics on camera intimidates the untrained. Oftentimes, folks will turn away from lack of self confidence. So, maybe these fellas weren't worried about them windows, or, maybe appearance was their op. Sometimes looking JV camouflages capabilities giving you an edge. But, I've been wrong before. ;)
  • mmr1 wrote: »
    Interesting , I hope she gets out of the whole " I'm a black woman in the militia" thing. Race to me has nothing to do with the militia, it's about believing in the constitution and what it stands for.
    buty thanks to the media and other forces....race is ALWAYS an issue
  • For the guys in GA wanting to join the GSF III%. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT DO IT.
    I’ve come to know a guy who used to be apart of the group directly under the head honcho Chris Hill. I’ve spoken to Hill, and he seems like a kind enough guy, however at their FTX’s there have been numerous cases of illegal drugs being on site predominantly marijuana, however there has been cases of drinking in excess, and one man threatening to shoot another for not giving him a cigarette. Don’t get me wrong, we all should stand together, but as PM and I have spoken before, there are some groups you just have to stear clear of.
  • cigarettes, marijuana, and alcohol?

Hmmmm ...
  • TLP, whatcha mean?
  • This discussion is probably better suited for the team room.
  • No, it needs to be public. Smoking pot, drinking booze, and playing with guns is simply stupid. What an individual does in his/her private time is their damn business. Keep it private. If you claim to be a constitutional militia, then you just claimed to be a defender of the public, aka, a public servant. If an accident occurs, nobody will ever call it an accident if you are higher than cooter brown when the OTHER public servants arrive. Your name is forever tarnished, and most likely, your group disbanded. If you claim to represent the Constitution, then, by God represent it like an honorable man/woman. Nothing wrong with a party, but, don't call it militia training. Alot of groups in this country don't even have a clue what a militia is. That volunteer fire department that pulls your charbroiled ass out of a burning structure, those fellas that showed up to sandbag your property during a flood, those guys/gals walking in a line searching for the old lady who meandered away from the nursing home, that individual who stops and says, "Y'all alright?" when you've wrecked your car, the folks that help an old man up when he's fallen, the one's who grab an M-4 and not only engage, but, chase down and kill a church shooter, those my friends, are militias. Yes, some of us know each other and tactically train together. But, there's a HELL of allot more to being militia than running and gunning. And it's not meant to be a picnic. Save the dope and beer for your unit's annual BBQ.
  • Well, I consider myself a minuteman, and I figure l can't be at my best if I'm drunk or stoned.

Semper Paratus
  • Very well said Scout, thank you.
  • Scout_one wrote: »
    No, it needs to be public. Smoking pot, drinking booze, and playing with guns is simply stupid. What an individual does in his/her private time is their damn business. Keep it private. If you claim to be a constitutional militia, then you just claimed to be a defender of the public, aka, a public servant. If an accident occurs, nobody will ever call it an accident if you are higher than cooter brown when the OTHER public servants arrive. Your name is forever tarnished, and most likely, your group disbanded. If you claim to represent the Constitution, then, by God represent it like an honorable man/woman. Nothing wrong with a party, but, don't call it militia training. Alot of groups in this country don't even have a clue what a militia is. That volunteer fire department that pulls your charbroiled ass out of a burning structure, those fellas that showed up to sandbag your property during a flood, those guys/gals walking in a line searching for the old lady who meandered away from the nursing home, that individual who stops and says, "Y'all alright?" when you've wrecked your car, the folks that help an old man up when he's fallen, the one's who grab an M-4 and not only engage, but, chase down and kill a church shooter, those my friends, are militias. Yes, some of us know each other and tactically train together. But, there's a HELL of allot more to being militia than running and gunning. And it's not meant to be a picnic. Save the dope and beer for your unit's annual BBQ.

Winner, Winner, BackStrap Dinner !!

Excellent ...
  • I agree it does need to be made public. Scout is on point with a razor cutting the bullshit. I like it! Granted pot isn’t a big deal to me, but mix weapons and alcohol, and one man threatens to shoot another over a cigarette at an FTX, that’s when things need a massive change.