Can anyone confirm Marines landing tilt rotor copters at CIA HQ @ Langley (house cleaning?)

I could put links in here, but the story seems consistent across the board (the ones reporting) I know some of you are military/ex/ or well connected. These Marines are carrying weapons and are on a mission. The number of troops were BIG as well. I put this in Intel b/c it's NOT headlines and maybe not even being run on mainstream media.
Anyone?

Comments

• Military personnel train at Langley and Quantico. Langley is CIA and Air Force, Quantico is FBI and Marines. I've trained at both facilities in the past, as well as Andrews, Belvoir, AP Hill, and we flew in to all of them on helos. Marines use Ospreys all the time, Id bet "The Farm" it's a training exercise.
  • Seems to be internet rumors run amok

But really how bad ass would that be if Trump was heading off an attempt by the deep state and he just manned up and pulled the trigger.

I could see it now Trump at the New conference " those were some bad hombres in the swap. Bad hombres. And we took them out. We're draining the swap making America great again, making America great again Yes we are".

His tweet " drained the swamp at Langley today. Little Fat man your next ".
  • edited November 21
    This could tie to the thousand plus indictments waiting to be served.
    On The GoldFish Report No. 156 Winston returns to the subject of technology and the Habeas-Corpus Writ that has guaranteed our Liberty against illegal losses of liberty including imprisonment etc.. This ancient and powerful writ Habeas Corpus has been a feature of English Common Law since before the Magna Carte and included in it. Winston underscores here the importance of changing your status to effectively use this technology for U.S. residents, although can apply internationally in any country established by the British Crown. Winston reviews the steps to undertake this process on the PRIVATE SIDE. Thank You Winston for continuing to Enlighten us!! For more information about Winston's Solutions in Commerce visit www.wssic.com. To receive notifications of our Reports you can subscribe to our YouTube Channel, follow us on Twitter at @ReportGoldfish, www.thegoldfishreport.wordpress.com you can also follow us and like us on our 24/7 research news page at www.facebook.com/thegoldfishreport and to help support these and other programs please visit www.thegoldfishreport.com to make a donation. Thank you for your support and Thank you for viewing! For viewers interested in purchasing any of Winstons DVD's you can use this discount code on his website for $25 off orders over $35 by entering: GOLDFISH1 For information on purchasing energetic protection crystals please visit : http://www.thegoldfishreport.com/vend... DISCLAIMER The following videos were created for educational and or general health purposes only. The content of this material strictly for research purposes, and readily available to the general public via the Internet. Viewing of the GoldFish Reports acknowledges that senders and recipients hereby agree to this disclaimer, thus releasing the source author from any and all personal liability. Also, individuals who alter or deviate from this source material, may be exposing themselves to the full extent of law. THE OPINIONS AND HYPOTHESES OF OUR GUESTS AND GUEST CO-HOSTS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE GOLDFISH REPORT. AN OPINION AND HYPOTHESIS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH NEWLY PRESENTED RESEARCH AND EVIDENCE. THE GOLDFISH REPORT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INFORMATION THAT MAY BE UNKNOWINGLY INACCURATE, ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO PRESENT FACTS, OUR GOAL IS TO HAVE THE CONVERSATION ABOUT DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES OF WORLD EVENTS AND HOW THOSE MAKING THE DECISIONS MAY IMPACT OUR LIVES. VIEWER DISCERNMENT IS ADVISED. Copyright 2017 The GoldFish Report. All rights Reserved.

• Yeah, the stories varied GREATLY, but I couldn't help but which it was some serious house cleaning. Still don't know the real story, but thanks all for the input.
  • You wouldn't need marines for that. CIA's HRM (human resources manager) is who you go through, along with Trump's hand picked executive in charge of the agency.
  • Marines might be useful in preventing Destruction of Evidence in the Event of a Mass Arrest. No "Bleach-bitting" the Servers...

What type of Drill would they be practicing? Hostage Situation? Deep State Coup? NorKos seizing the Complex?
  • They could be practicing anything. The military trains there and Quantico all the time.
  • Black5heep wrote: »
    Seems to be internet rumors run amok

But really how bad ass would that be if Trump was heading off an attempt by the deep state and he just manned up and pulled the trigger.

I could see it now Trump at the New conference " those were some bad hombres in the swap. Bad hombres. And we took them out. We're draining the swap making America great again, making America great again Yes we are".

I swear if Trump calls someone a butt head or a mcfly, I will donate to his campaign in 2020

• Pres. Trumps statement:

• LOL. "Mr Pres, we don't need THAT much backing!" :D
  • Black5heep wrote: »
    Seems to be internet rumors run amok

I swear if Trump calls someone a butt head or a mcfly, I will donate to his campaign in 2020

• I found these, I can't confirm whether true or not but I like the info.