Ex KGB interview warning America over 30 years ago

This interview took place over 30 years ago. This is the abbreviated version. There is a version available online that is over an hour long. Interesting that he used the term "Social Justice." I wasn't familiar with this term until a few years ago. When I watch this now, I think about all of the crazy ideas my daughter comes home with from her high school. Its a constant battle between myself and her "educators". Living in southern California, I believe, makes this way of thinking more commonplace and acceptable. Honestly, I sometimes worry about my daughter taking the things I try to teach her to school. I also feel I have no choice. She has to be educated in the truth and I am probably the only one that will do it. I know I cannot expect her teachers to do so. Either way, my children will respect their country. They will know their history. They will be educated patriots.

Comments

• Good stuff Mike, I watched the whole one, plays right into the communist manifesto goals.
  • Mike, do you have any old (70s-80s) Sociology textbooks? They tell how "Public Education" and Mass Media are the 1st 2 Sources of MASS INDOCTRINATION and BRAINWASHING that most in USA are exposed to. That inability to parse Motives and Methods of "lessons" and "stories" are the surest Route to the HIVE MIND which Society and our Overlords are attempting to foist upon us.
  • I saw this many years ago and initially though "yea right". Now look it has come true.

I'm in the heart of libtard country and the shit I see pisses me off enough that I have kicked around the idea of running for a political offfice. I think we need a strong conservative voice to start setting some shit straight.
  • Black5heep wrote: »
    I saw this many years ago and initially though "yea right". Now look it has come true.

I'm in the heart of libtard country and the shit I see pisses me off enough that I have kicked around the idea of running for a political offfice. I think we need a strong conservative voice to start setting some shit straight.

I actually thought about running for local office as kind of a gag.....like mayor of garland and my slogan will be "a white, conservative version of Marion Berry"
  • If none of you "younger guys" have never read the book IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE, perhaps you should do so now or just listen to it here.....

It Can't Happen Here Audiobook | Sinclair Lewis