School shooting in cali

This just came across my FB feed from the Ca III% group, active shooter at an elementary school near Redding

http://www.redding.com/story/news/local/2017/11/14/reports-shooting-rancho-tehama/862125001/

Comments

• And of course the shooter is dead so we have no clue as to motive.

God we are saved the cost of incarceration, but I'd like to catch one of these bastards alive and find out WTF they are thinking.
  • sradeski wrote: »
    And of course the shooter is dead so we have no clue as to motive.

God we are saved the cost of incarceration, but I'd like to catch one of these bastards alive and find out WTF they are thinking.

just the sheer idiocy combined with the sometimes extrodinary planning that comes with some of these attacks, makes me entertain a few conspiracy theories
  • I'm just gonna call it like I see it.

DEEP STATE OPERATIONS. They want the guns and they will kill as many as it takes to get their agenda through. Get ready to bury'm
  • sometimes its just fruit loops fruit looping out
  • This appears to be another complete failure on the government enforcing laws that are meant to keep guns from criminals.

The shooter is allegedly a felon barred from firearm ownership. He has had the police called several times by neighbors but nothing had ever been done about their complaints.

NOW, he has killed children and others, but it's the guns fault it jumped illegally into his hands.

I'll wait until we are told more, but this looks like a douche being a douche and the "protect and serve" the police are supposed to provide only goes to the rich and famous and powerful.
  • Obama warned shootings would escalate...how ironic
  • edited November 16
    To be fair it was a neighborhood shooting; he just happened to target a school as an afterthought. They found his wife's body under the floorboards of his house, supposedly she was the first victim followed by neighbors 1 and 2. The neighbors were targeted because he believed they were cooking meth and the fumes were affecting his dogs.
  • To be fair it was a neighborhood shooting; he just happened to target a school as an afterthought. They found his wife's body under the floorboards of his house, supposedly she was the first victim followed by neighbors 1 and 2. The neighbors were targeted because he believed they were cooking meth and the fumes were affecting his dogs.

that might be true...fumes might have affected him too...tweakers do strange things