While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

pakistanian gun makers

if these guys can do it with what THEY have, what do you think their counterparts in arkansas can do with what THEY have?

Comments

• Just by coincidence a Teammate and I were discussing this very subject last night.
    We are both still hunting for a mini-milling machine combo or mini-metal lath within our price range .
    Another TM has offered the use of his 110v mig welder for special small projects, and another one his 12 ton hydraulic press, in addition to all of my tools I think that we could fabricate ...... something ???
  • Between a decent forge and mini mill and a 3D printer I think it is very possible to diy.

Sounds like a winter project. Just have to put it in line behind the wife's Pinterest projects, which should take the next few years to finish.

Is it possible on the behalf of men everywhere take down Pinterest. I only have 1500 things on the list of crap I have to make or build
  • HONEY DO! Hahaha!
  • thats what this new company I'm starting is all about....DIY type stuff made khyber style, hence "Khyber Texas"
  • lathe----$3500 or less
    milling machine----$4500 or less
    Forge----$900 or less
    welder$750 or less
    press---$1000 or less

with that you can produce quite a few different types of firearms
  • Not just firearms. Lotsa goodies right thar. ;)
  • lathe----$3500 or less
    milling machine----$4500 or less
    Forge----$900 or less
    welder$750 or less
    press---$1000 or less

with that you can produce quite a few different types of firearms

You need to stop paying retail and learn how to fabricate this stuff or become a better bargain hunter.
  • Scout_one wrote: »
    Not just firearms. Lotsa goodies right thar. ;)

I'd love to do a form 1 m224.
  • Yeah, then you need the 3 guys it takes to operate it. I'm not a mortar man myself. Haha.
  • anyone know if them 37mm "firework" launchers would have any value post shtf? or if you need special atf permits/paperwork to get one? couldnt you hand load your rounds to be more "impressive"? There was a guy shooting one out in the woods and they seem pretty neat.
  • I don't know about converting a civie 37mm but a good grenadier could change the tide of a battle.
  • P.M. I have,not mini, but a mill,lathe,press,brake,welders,glass beader and plenty other tools you could play on down the hill.