Adding to Our Ranks

Had me a youngin yesterday. Everything went good other than my wife trying to die a couple times. The boy is healthy and momma's alive, so it was definitely a Happy Halloween. (Except 2yr old big sister who is pissed). The boy is already obedient. I told him he had to escape before deer season. Half of the folks that know me congratulated me for deer season and baby. Expect some sleep deprived incoherent posts on occasion for a few months.

Comments

• Congrats RDT, tell him I said welcome aboard and Stay Frosty .
  • Blessings be upon him and your whole family RDT !

Taurarious's wife just had a little girl this morning, TWO FUTURE THREEPERS !!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS guys!!!
  • Congrats brother!
  • Glory Be, What do We alls see! But future Percenters, a'coming in to be Threes !
  • Last night actually. Awesome to here that RDT. Our ranks shall run deep on bloodlines.
  • Awesome and congrats to you both!
  • Much obliged fellers. Congratulations to you as well Taurarious.
  • congrats...whens he gonna sign up on here?
  • Taurarious wrote: »
    Last night actually. Awesome to here that RDT. Our ranks shall run deep on bloodlines.

My mistake , I was going off of your text this morning.

So, we had TWO future Threepers born on the same day, one boy and one girl, anyone else get lucky with a newborn !?!? HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

WHAT A DAY !!!
  • Congrats to Both of You'all
  • Congrats to both of you
  • Way to go fellas! Congrats guys! Try and sleep now!
  • they arnt gonna be sleeping antime soon.
  • Had me a youngin yesterday. Everything went good other than my wife trying to die a couple times. The boy is healthy and momma's alive, so it was definitely a Happy Halloween. (Except 2yr old big sister who is pissed). The boy is already obedient. I told him he had to escape before deer season. Half of the folks that know me congratulated me for deer season and baby. Expect some sleep deprived incoherent posts on occasion for a few months.

congrats homie, and congrats to the missus and the lil homie
  • Grats fellas. Y'all do know what causes those things right? :o
  • edited November 2
    Scout_one wrote: »
    Grats fellas. Y'all do know what causes those things right? :o

Whiskey, Conway Twitty, and fishing in the dark.
  • Precisely. Now stop it! Lmao!!!
  • I'm just happy to be the " PAPA", as I can always send the little tricycle motors back home when I need a break.
  • As I am someone who rarely sleeps I figured this wouldn’t be bad, apparently I used to get a lot of rest at work because I’m friggin exhausted already and we just came home yesterday. Getting things figured out now but damn. Newborns consume a lot of your time. First time dad learning to deal takes energy.

As far as making these things I guess we know me and RDT didn’t spend Valentine’s Day in the dog house. Haha
  • we dont know that.....Angry sex is a real thing ..my fiance has proven this to me....ive got "snu snu" then booted out to the couch numerous times
  • Still got it in, that’s all that matters
  • JWF wrote: »
    we dont know that.....Angry sex is a real thing ..my fiance has proven this to me....ive got "snu snu" then booted out to the couch numerous times

Hahaha! My wife says that's because you need more practice. :D
  • JWF wrote: »
    we dont know that.....Angry sex is a real thing ..my fiance has proven this to me....ive got "snu snu" then booted out to the couch numerous times

Bwahahaha. I don't care who you are that's funny right there.