While the site is going through updates you may notice slow downs in page loads and other glitches through out the pages. If something seems to not be working correctly wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists message taurarious using the forum or email him at Taurarious@threepercenters.org so that he knows an issue exists.

Most ridiculous ar15 accessories(article from the loadoutroom.com)

JWFJWF
edited September 2017 in Arms Room

https://loadoutroom.com/thearmsguide/4-8-ridiculous-ar-15-accessories/
Mall ninjas are bumping it up a notch lately ...tire deflaters, rail mouted battle axe, axe buttstock, a handgaurd mount for your pistol etc .

Comments

• Where the hell is the yogurt dispenser and the cappuccino maker?

• Pistol Mounts ???

Ah say, Do You even Transition there, Brother? and I don't mean Bruce Jenner-style >:)

• I just ordered all four of those accessories...$46 shipped and they through in a free rail mounted air freshener!!! Score!

• i mounted some sex toys on my Colt....im all for multi tasking...nothing like running carbine drills in bed
  • Just make sure the sex toy switch is nowhere near the rifles trigger...blow someone's twat off!

• Well right now im considering a fleshlight...itll have to be a maglite sized one though because im wanting something similar to Hilaries "bat cave" so i can use it as a weapon too.