What music are you listening to?

When I found this it brought scoutone to mind.
"Raise Your Battle Flag"

Pastor Mike this one's for you.
"Priest with a Pistol"

Comments

• My latest play list
  • Hey Barrett , the title doesn't match the video when you play it.

Thanks for thinking of me ! ! !

• edited September 19

This is one that kinda reflects my general mood as of late.

Texas Hippie Coalition - Pissed Off and Mad About It

• I do love me some THC.
  • edited September 19

Sorry about that PM, I copied the wrong link. Here is the correct one.

• Not 3% Themed, but what I actually DO have in my Daily Playlist:
    Title: Gary Numan - My Name Is Ruin (Official Video)
    (I listen to ALOT of Gary Numan since discovering him a few months back. Plus, the girl in the vid is just SO darn HOT!!!!) :p :* <3

• I have a pretty eclectic music library but as of late I've been in a hick hop mood.

Ryan Upchurch aka Upchurch the redneck is always gritty, plus he himself is a threeper, so even better.

• @Whiterussian1974 said:
    Not 3% Themed, but what I actually DO have in my Daily Playlist:
    (I listen to ALOT of Gary Numan since discovering him a few months back. Plus, the girl in the vid is just SO darn HOT!!!!) :p :* <3

That girl looks to be about 12-years old !?
    Did you see how small she is towards the end of the video when she was sitting on the windowsill next to a standing Numan ? THAT'S A KID !

• @Pastor_Mike said:

@Whiterussian1974 said:

Did you see how small she is towards the end of the video when she was sitting on the windowsill next to a standing Numan ? THAT'S A KID !

That,s actually his wife.

• @Barrett said:

@Pastor_Mike said:

@Whiterussian1974 said:

THAT'S INSANE !! WOW

• @Barrett said:

@Pastor_Mike said:

@Whiterussian1974 said:

That is absolutely not his wife. It was Persia his 11 year old daughter. And that 11 years old is as of that videos making so yeah. Kind of disgusting to consider her as hot. Just my opinion.

• Thanks for correcting me. I watched the video of them in cocert and he itroduced her using the same last name as his. My bad for the stupid presumption.

• It's fine, I just don't want to see anyone randomly begin listing over a child. The devil wins when guards are removed

• Thanks for clearing that up.

• My music tastes are pretty eclectic too. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Opeth and Atmosphere:

• edited September 21

Well! I CERTAINLY misspoke!!!
    I ALSO thought that she was his wife.
    I never watched the video through to the end. Only the opening Scenes. I saw soft, pretty brown eyes, nice hair, cute freckles, and heard an Angelic Voice like bells tinkling.

But it was that voice that so enraptured me. A wonderful counter-point to his deep vocals.

As I said, I am a big fan of Gary Numan since discovering him, and several of his Albums/Songs are on my Daily Playlist. Not for any visual Component, but for his Electronica "Magical Music Machine" as the Synthesizer is called. The deep Reverb, strong Percussion-like sounds, etc.

Knowing that he has succeeded masterfully in dealing w his Asperger's is also highly inspirational.

• Thanks for that Barrett, good stuff. Right at the moment, I'm waking up to CCR Run through the jungle.

• Mostly 50's Doo Wap thru early 70's soft rock. If I get into a mood to trip out....my go too band is early Pink Floyd.

• @TailGunCharlie said:
    Mostly 50's Doo Wap thru early 70's soft rock. If I get into a mood to trip out....my go too band is early Pink Floyd.

The Best band to ever pay a note!

• @Barrett said:

@TailGunCharlie said:
    Mostly 50's Doo Wap thru early 70's soft rock. If I get into a mood to trip out....my go too band is early Pink Floyd.

The Best band to ever pay a note!

Indeed. If you're a huge fan of Floyd. You need to see these guys when they tour near you..(which they do yearly). Freaking AMAZING

• I've been to a Pink Floyd concert, and will be going to the next David Gilmore concert.

Check out "Live at Pompeii", AMAZING work by Gilmour. I like the first and last iterations of Pink Floyd the best, the albums most influenced nub Syd Barrett and David Gilmore. Roger Waters only has the voice, not necessarily the whole vision for what most people looked for in Pink Floyd outside The Wall.

• (my daughter loves this song...so i therefore am listening to this song)